Shopping Time

I decided to put in Brittany's pov for a little before going back to aria's pov

Brittany's pov

I had her all wrapped around my finger. You must be probably wondering who? Well it's Aria because Lindsay is my Friend. I sent her to befriend Aria to dig up little secrets from her and once she tells Lindsay, I will spread it around the whole school and everyone wont even believe her. This is revenge. Watch out Aria. You messed with the wrong person.

Aria's pov

I got to Lindsay's house and rung her doorbell I waited for about 10 seconds and the door suddenly flew open. "Aria!" Lindsay said greeting me with a hug."Hey Lindsay." I said hugging her back.

"Let's go shall we?" I asked.
"Wow, what a car! I love it!" Lindsay exclaimed. I didn't know how to reply so I said " thanks!" We got into my car and drove off while listening to the chainsmokers all we know and Paris.
Soon enough, we reached the mall and got out of the parking lot and went into the mall. We went from caps all the way to converses. After hours and hours of shopping, our hands were full of bags. I bought quite a lot of pieces to add to my wardrobe. caps, jackets, sunglasses, make-up for special occasions, shirts,jeans, leggings, shoes and the list goes on. We went into one last store before going home and the last store was actually a bookstore we bought notebooks, phone cases and so on.

Once we were done shopping it was night time already so I dropped Lindsay off and went back home. I plopped myself on my bed and rested for what seemed like 5 minutes and hopped into the shower and took a quick bath before knocking out.

My alarm clock went off again and I made sure to turn it off instead of breaking it. I groaned, went out of bed and went into the shower to bathe and do my hair into a fishtail braid and went into my closet to change into my newly bought leggings,denim shirt and a blue converse. I grabbed a granola bar, took my bag and walked towards my garage.

(Pic of her clothing)

 I got onto my motorbike and went off to school

I arrived to school and rushed to class.
I was in class halfway and felt a headache coming.
so I asked the teacher "sir may I leave the classroom to go to the Nurses office? I don't feel well." The teacher nodded and handed me a slip of paper to show to the nurse.
I took my bag and walked to the nurse office while I was walking there, I heard something that I would never want to hear.

(L is for Lindsay and B is for Brittany)

B: what do you mean you can't get any secrets from Aria?!

L: I'm sorry! I couldn't find out anything when we were shopping.

B: seriously you are so useless! I need you to get information about her so that I can spread it around the whole school! I need my revenge! but yet! you can't even do one simple thing right.

L: il try my best! please Brittany! it's only been a day!

I was too shocked but I still needed to go to the nurse's office so I walked using another route and luckily they didn't notice me. I sighed as I walked towards the office

What will I do?

Authors note

Hey Potatoes! I'm back and this time I'm sorry if it's too short again! BOI it's hard! But i will keep my promise and update Everyday! Bye potatoes until next time! Or tomorrow ✋️✌️