Training? Or trainer

Aria's pov

So today is the day I train to be an assassin Apparently, my life is just as cliche as it can be like seriously I need a break!! Anyways I went to my brother's room and didn't bother knocking because he is my Brother right? I entered and laughed at the sight my Brother is. He was laying on his bed snoring soundly while hugging his pillow. My Brother woke up at my laughter and said " Oh my Gosh you actually saw that why didn't you knocked on the door?! Geez Sis."I shook my head and continued laughing trying to complete my sentence " well *laugh* I am *laugh* going out for*laugh* a run. So *laugh* don't expect me * laugh* to come back listening to you screaming your head off." My Brother sighed and nodded. I walked out hearing him mutter something incoherent. I ran out of the pack house to the direction of the assassins place using my demon and vampire speed which nearly caused me to crash to one of the assassin. " uh sorry I uh was running too fast?" I said
The assassin then replied " no it's fine you are the new assassin who is part wolf, part vampire, part demon and now an assassin? Right? Cliche life you have." I nodded chuckling.

"Okay guys! We got a new assassin let's show her what we got!" The guy that I met yesterday which I found out his name was chase said.i got to the training field and chase paired me up with another girl around my age. We sparred throwing punches and kicks along the way. We sparred for about five minutes and I won. I felt bad for the girl because chase was screaming at her for losing to me." Hey chase why don't you spar with me instead?" The girl looks at me shocked and chase just smirked " oh you are on!" This time it was my time to smirk and everyone gathered in a circle to watch the fight happen. Me and chase circled each other and chase seemed to have gotten tired of circling and threw a punch but I immediately blocked it and threw the punch back at him. He blocked it too. He did a kick to my stomach  causing a blow to it. I stumbled back a bit but recovered quickly before he could take advantage of it and immediately threw an uppercut and he stumbled I took it as a chance to kick him in the stomach causing him to bend over I took that chance again and did a jump front kick to his head and he collapsed I quickly pounced on him and did a headlock until he tapped out.
"Next time, don't kill till you try." I said proudly "how in the world did you do that? He always win against us." Someone from the crowd said I just shrugged and began to walk away as it was getting late and I do not want my Brother to kill me "be our trainer?"