My decision

This chapter is dedicated to..... tomboy_16 for helping me make such and amazing cover!!!!! Like seriously the cover is AMAZING

Aria's pov

I just go back to the pack house and while I was running towards the pack house, I was thinking about my decision and I decided that training them wouldn't be so hard wouldn't it? I mean they are assassins after all. I went to my temporary bedroom in my Brother's house which is slightly Smaller Than mine but you can't blame my Brother cause my house is pretty big after all. Anyways I went straight to my bed and I was out like a light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The moment I woke up, I rushed to my bathroom as I decided to cook breakfast for the whole entire pack. I mean what alpha would I be if I don't cook breakfast for them at least once right? Yep I'm right. I went out and wore a sports Nike bra and matching shorts as we are going to train today. I told the assassins that I won't be there today so they agreed.

Aria's outfit

I rushed downstairs and went straight to the kitchen to find no food in the fridge! I mean who doesn't fill up their fridge?! I'm so going to kill my Brother

I rushed downstairs and went straight to the kitchen to find no food in the fridge! I mean who doesn't fill up their fridge?! I'm so going to kill my Brother. I took a jacket to cover myself first then got into my Lamborghini and went to the grocery store. I went to get things needed for pancakes and waffles, sour patch kids those are my favourite sweets and I got some chocolates and more so that their fridge can actually have some food.
I rushed back to the packhouse and cooked up pancakes, waffles and seeming as I got some donuts from a donut store nearby, I Made donut waffles!! ( a/n those r delish)
I put them all in Buffet style and cooked up some sunny side up eggs as well as some bacon I mean who doesn't love bacon. I shall find you. By the time I was finished, the pack members tatted going down as I heard their footsteps I stood there not knowing what to do.
"Whoah who cooked this! This is amazing and it smells amazing! Did you do this alpha?"one of the pack members asked.
I nodded and said "now dig in everyone!"
Everybody rushed to get their plates and started lining up. They got their food and they ate
"This is amazingggggggg omg how do you do this alpha and why did you do this?"another member said.
I just shrugged and told my Brother or either more like shouted " why didn't you have anything in your friggin fridge?!
"Uhhh heh... um I Guess I didn't go buy it?" My Brother replied nervously.
I just shook my head sighing "well, get your fridge more food it's literally empty when I opened it and I had to go out to buy it!"
"Sorry sis." And he does the puppy dog eyes hoping that it will work on me which did because I can never fight back from my brother's cuteness I smile and pinched his cheeks.
I clapped my hands signalling that everyone had to be down to the field by 10 minutes. Almost everyone was in the field. Except for some... how do I say this... dumb yea dumb girls who think that they are just too precious to fight and risk their lives for the pack.
"Y'ALL BETTER GET DOWN HERE IMMEDIATELY AND QUICKLY FOR THOSE GIRLS WHO THINK THAT THEY ARE JUST TOO PRECIOUS THAT THEY DONT WANT TO BREAK A DARN NAIL!" I yelled adding a bit of alpha tone to it. Soon enough I heard footsteps and grumbling however the footsteps were quick and after about 5 minutes, they were all here.
"Seeming as you girls think that you are all high and mighty 200 more laps for you!" I yelled at them . They groaned and started running complaining to their "friends" I decided about my decision for the assassins.