Revealed(2)

Ryder's pov

All of the crowd gasped but I was the one who was shocked the most because when the 'slayer' was down, he did something unexpected. He pulled down midnight slash's hoodie revealing a girl but not any girl ARIA how does she do that? She's a nerd for pete's sake! Aria turned to look at the audience and saw me there was a flash of shock and scared look in her eyes. That's when I found out how she knocked out Brittany. But she turned really angry and knocked out her opponent, collected her money and left.

Aria's pov

He pulled off my hoodie! I wanted to keep it a secret! I looked around and saw Ryder I thought " Oh no. that can't be Ryder" I got really angry at 'slayer' and knocked out the 'slayer' took my money and went back home using my motorbike of course. I reached back home feeling angrier.

Ryder's pov

When Aria left, I decided to follow her. I got on my car and sped off to her house. I got off my car and went to look at her window. I saw something that I couldn't unsee it was beyond words. She screams and punches a hole right through her wall and her eyes went slant , how does she do that? Then her back began to at least look like to me her back had wings? Like real wings!?

Aria's pov

i punch a hole into my wall and realise that I needed to fix that tomorrow . I became more angrier and turned demon. I looked around as I felt like someone was watching I looked at the window and saw Ryder. Ryder? What? "Ryder?" I said.

Ryder's pov

"Ryder?" Aria said oh shoot I'm in deep trouble.

Authors note

Hey potatoes! I'm backkk sorry if this story is too short by the way I hope this story is not too boring as well! Il go now bye ma potatoes! :D    ( ' ▽ ' )