Chapter 1 "New Arrival"

Shanaya❤ Sinha

It's all fog I can see, no one is here with me I am all alone I search around but the fog is so much that I can't see where I am, this fog is everywhere and I feel so cold here, I don't know where the hell I am, all alone, then fog started to get disappeared and I found myself standing near the river so beautiful I thought there are birds, who start making noises then I saw light and my eyes landed on the fully round sun, that's beautiful, sun is rising and I get lost into the beauty of the nature then I heard sound, someone is coming I don't know where to go, I look around and found a tree near me and hide myself there, then I see a horse running towards me but its far I can't see properly, then the sound gets lounder and louder my heart skip a beat who is this I thought then I heard footsteps coming near me and then a hand landed on my shoulder I turned around with fear, I closed my eyes because I know its the end of my life but I can't meet my parents I feel sad then I realize, the hand on my shoulder is not there anymore, I open my eyes as fast as I could and then my eyes meet with the most handsome man I ever see, there is a man in white suit his face is bright like sun, his eyes are filled with shine and his lips covering a sweet smile, its just feel like a fairy tale which our grandmother use to tell us in our childhood that one day our Prince Charming will come on horse and take us with him, then I heard some noises shanayaaaa shanayaaaaaa but I am so mesmerized in the beauty of the man who is standing with a smile but then a splash of water came on my face and my eyes get fucked open it's a dream  I wake up:-( my mom is shouting and I am wide awake now and then my eyes land on my clock it's 7:30 am oh shit I have to run for my college.

I run towards washroom and did my business then came out a change in a suitable outfit and rush towards the kitchen to grab some food because I am starving.

I saw pancakes and my mouth filled with water, I eat fast then I see my dad reading newspaper, I kissed his cheeks but when I just want to say bye to him, my eyes landed on a newspaper there was a story on it " The billionaire of Jaipur now came to live in Agra " then my eyes land on the family photo of billionaire and that is the same guy I saw in my dream that's not possible I thought I came out of imagination as fast as I could and ran towards my scooter because if I don't run now I'll be late .

"This day is not going to end so easily," I thought and left for college.

To be continued...

Like, Share & Comment...