Chapter 16 (Rahul's Pov)

Rahul❤Malhotra

Its been a week since I last saw her I am feeling bad for doing all that on her birthday even I don't wish her properly but after that I can't tolerate any more and said her 'Happy Birthday' .I avoid her that whole evening and I know she got jealous when I talk to Ahaya but that girl Ahaya is such a brat she only talks about her shopping ,her dresses,shoes she buy from different cities ,she is such a pain in as*.But I wanted Shanaya so badly that I can do anything for her even for treating Ahaya like a princess.

Today's Sunday so I am planning  to meet my friend Rehan who is coming to meet me after so long ,he's my bestfriend since school and we also plan to attend college together but destiny planned different for me and now I meet Shanaya the love of my life .

I already get late this traffic sucks me ,Rehan must be waiting for me at airport ,his flight must be reached fifteen minutes before and here I am stuck in traffic.

I am here  at airport but Rehan is nowhere to seen then there is a tap on my shoulder
'Hey bro you are late' he said looking annoyed .
'So sorry Rehan  these traffic na ' I said gritting my teeth.
' Hey bro I am kidding' he said while laughing and hug me and we did a bro hug
' I miss you Yaar' I said to Rehan
' I dont think so you look different bro any problem is there any girl' he said to me with concern
' You eat first then we talk' I said to him and we went to Restaurant.

'So now tell me who's the girl ' Rehan said
' First order something ' I said and call the waiter I order Mac and cheese and he did the same this is our favorite since we are friends .

' So now tell bro who is she' he ask
' Shanaya ' i said with smile on my face
' What a sweet name ' he said while eating
' So now tell me what's a problem I know you so don't hide from me  so now tell me ' he asked I know I can't hide from him
' We are friends but suddenly she start ignoring me and said that i am rich brat and she don't want to see my face ever again' I said with sad face .
' I know she like me but she is not gonna except that or there is something else even I don't know why she do that ' i said
' it's alright bro just never let her go and are you forget that who are you?,you are Rahul Malhotra who always got what you want so  just get relax and now show me the city ' he said with genuine smile and then we left to see Taj Mahel (a beauty of India and symbol of pure love ).

We reached there and while going inside my eyes turn around and landed on one person the love of my life and my eyes just stop there.

' Oh I see my bhabhi ( prefer to sister in law ) right' he said with a smile and the girls turn around and my eyes landed on my girl and she did the same how lucky today I am .

To be continue........