Chapter 4 "Rahul Malhotra"

Rahul❤Malhotra

It's very hard for me to enter into a new city because all of my friends, cousins are left behind because of my dad transfer order and mom, dad, my brother and myself have to move on this unknown city 'Agra'. It's really painful for me because Ajmer is that place where I born, where I took my first walk, I make friends like my real brother Rehan and Mayur. I completed my 12th there and I have many memories with my friends, family and my last day of my school, it's all left behind. I had already planned to do graduation in business with my both of friends but with this sudden announcement of transfer order break all my plans even now my friends are also not with me so its very difficult for me to move out without my friends but as my dad says always' Life must go on' so now it is going on :).

We shift Yesterday in a beautiful two-story house with a garden and a beautiful rooftop. Its morning so I wake up do my business take a quick shower and head downstairs, the smell of coffee filled my nostrils as I saw my mom making coffee and preparing breakfast I gave her quick kiss on her cheeks and said my greetings and she returned it with a smile.

I saw my dad in garden and had towards him .' Morning Dad' I said with a smile ." Good morning dear" he said with a quiet smile.' Dad today I am going to meet the principal of the university for my admission because it's quite late so I want to do it today' I said with a grin. "Okay dear if u want any help then call me I am free to help you," he said with a smile. " First eat something then go son," my mom said coming towards me and daddy with a tray in her hand filled with coffee and sandwiches and a smile on her lips. She came and sat beside daddy. I did my breakfast and with goodbyes, I left for my new destination 'college'.

Its quite big beyond my expectations but who cares I just have to complete my degree and move away and I forget to tell my bouncers are with me to protect but sometimes its too much because its always scare people who are around me that's why I never had any girlfriend earlier and not even now but who cares my one and only favourite dialogue.

After talking with the principal I had towards the cafeteria because I feeling quite hungry. This place is full of noise but when I enter its a quite silence as I figure what's wrong ' oh that's all because of the bouncer's' my mind said. I seated in a seat and heard whispering ' how handsome he is ' then I just look up to see who's that then my eyes met with a beautiful girl I never seen before who have hazel colour eyes, long hairs, looked like a princess who's just made for me. Then I saw her stood up from her chair and walked off. I just can't resist but I think I am in love at first sight.

 I just can't resist but I think I am in love at first sight

To be continued

To be continued........

Like, share & comment...