Chapter 9 "Not to fall for him"

Shanaya❤ Sinha

Today's Sunday and I don't have college so I am going to meet my friends Aleesha and Ahaya as we don't catch up for too long and I also want to patch up with Ahaya as she is not talking to me and it affecting me a lot ,we are best friends since childhood and I don't want to break my friendship because of Rahul ya it's all because of him ,we are just a team in this project and Ahaya didn't like it at all ,so now I am here in Aleesha's house here I go mission Ahaya:-) .I ring the bell and haired a voice coming.

"Hey you are finally here Shanaya me and Ahaya are waiting for you soo long," Aleesha said with a cheerfully. "Hi, guys sorry for all these days I am just busy with my project work and now its time for catch-up girls," I said while hugging Aleesha when I went to hug Ahaya she refused I feel hurt. " Or else you can say busy with Mr Malhotra, "Ahaya said with an annoyed face ." I am sorry.." when I try to say Aleesha cut me of " oh please stop fighting girls its time for a catch up you to," Aleesha said with a straight face ." I am sorry Ahaya I am not the one who decides the team sir decide that and I can't refuse as it gains lots of marks" I said while pleading.

 " Even I am sorry not you have to say sorry to me I am the one who is doubting on you that you get falling in love with Rahul but you are still in love with Virat ,you know guys I want to tell you all that I love Rahul now at first he's my crush but when I saw him I realise I am in love with him and when I saw both of you in pair I got jealous I am so sorry Shanaya for not talking to you and to blame you " Ahaya said with a sad and pleading face  what in love with Rahul no that's not possible yesterday I realised that I am falling for him and today my friend telling that she is in love with the guy whom I love what I right now confess that I am in love with Rahul and the pain rushed through my veins, my friend still thinks that I am in love with  Virat still but no I am not I love Rahul but what can I do now...."Hey, where are you lost Shanaya I am saying I am sorry are you not accept my apology" Ahaya said with a pleading face I don't know what happened to me I hugged her tightly and let my tears flow away.

"Hey, what happened Shanaya " Aleesha said with concerned in her voice ." Nothing I think something gets inside my eye " I said while breaking the hug " Its alright Ahaya but I think pizza party will make your apology better " I said with fake smile and a smile grew on Ahaya's face and we all did a group hug  and having our party, after our party gets over I and Aleesha make our way to home and Ahaya is going to dropping me at home, after  saying  our goodbye. I reached home and after saying my goodnight to mom dad I  walk towards my room and shut the door hurriedly and  let the tears flow down whom I am holding for too long  I am crying like there is no tomorrow while scolding myself- how could I love him when he's made only for Ahaya ,how could it be possible for me to love again after my disastrous breakup , how could I betray my own friend,how could I love the man whom she loves the most while sitting hard on floor -why only me? why? why god? I am crying like hard after some time I went into the restroom I don't want my parents to see me in this condition and I open the shower and let my eyes filled with water, while sitting there for to long remembering each and every incident of mine with Rahul -his eyes,his hairs,his dimples ,his smile oh stop it Shanaya you are not allowed for this you know right that how Ahaya take you back into this world when you are in depression after breakup,how she help you in college, not from bullying with your seniors and how she always support you, she is always your best friend whenever you in need of her in everything including the money too after knowing how pour you are you and now its time for you to pay her back and you  have to do this now Shanaya, it's time to prove your friendship with Ahaya I am telling myself all this then  suddenly I heard a sound of my mobile.

I walk out of the restroom and check the message." Goodnight beautiful hope to see you tomorrow I miss you a lot today and mostly our meeting hope to see you tomorrow bye :-)  - Rahul ".Now how I am going to handle this, how I am going to avoid him I am in love with him and meeting him daily, my pain gets worse but you have to do this Shanaya I am telling myself. While remembering something -Someone said that 'If you have to choose between your friend and love, you always have to choose your friend" and now I am doing this only choosing my friend over my love, its really painful but I have to this for Ahaya, for our Friendship, for her love ...

I didn't message Rahul back this time because now I have to make my distance from him, it's good for me and for him too other than I lose my friend forever for betraying my friend with  that thought I  lay down on my bed and closed my eyes  I know today I am not gonna  sleep because today is the day I lost myself again:'( .

To be continued........

Like, Share & Comment...