CHAPTER 25 " Official Date"

Shanaya ❤️Sinha

Its been a week since we confessed our love I am sooo happy and we always talk and hang out, Rahul is soo sweet he always said I love you and that makes me feel the most happiest girl in the world and today we are going on our official date as a couple i am sooo excited.

I am just drying my hair when i saw Rahul leaning on the door and when our eyes met and he did smirk and enter.

"Can't you know to knock while entering? " i ask him with not so angry face.

"Why should i knock when you are mine so this room is mine too" he said with smirk.

"So funny" i said with annoyed face.

"Get ready fast we are getting late" he said

"Just give me five minute" i said and did my hair fast while he sitting on bed and watching me.

"Shanaya" he said

"hmm" i said while doing little bit makeup and i don't know when he hug me from behind and his head is on my neck and inhaling me which electrifying me and then what he said next make me shocked.

" lets get married" he said while hugging me soo tight and i am soo shocked that i can't say anything and i went into another world.

"Say something na" he said while all serious.

"But how can we your older brother isn't married yet and we are still on our last year of college" i said with all serious face

" Oh! that you gave me shock nearly and for you question my brother marriage get fixed and we can still get engaged then after exam we can get married, So now say Yes or No?" he ask

"Yes" i said while all blushing

"Thank you Thank you sooo much you make me the happiest man in this world" he said and we hugged each other.

"Can we go on our date now" I said and we left.

We went on bike ride then eat on Dhaba(Reastaurent) and talked a lot then and decided to tell our parents about us and then head home.

To be continue......

Like, share & comment plz