CHAPTER 27

Shanaya 💕 Sinha

After confessing our love to each other I and Rahul are like so much lovesick puppy. He text me everytime like "Good Morning" "What are you doing darling" "Why are you not replying" "Are you sick" "Can I call you" "I am coming to your house" and now he is actually coming. I never knew he'll be this much in love with me I just kept my mobile for ten minutes away from me and piles of messages waiting for me as he sent. I don't know what he'll do if anything went wrong in real.

I ran fast to dress up myself as he'll be here soon. I wore Green color kurti with palazo.

"Shanaya come down" mom called me and I know who'll be their none other than Rahul my Rahul, oh it"s sound so cheesy and I walk down.

And what I saw their Rahul with his mom oh my good what his mom doing here am I even looking good or not I thought.

"Look who finally come down," my mom told Rahul's mom and Rahul smirking while looking at me and I gave him an angry look.

"Namaste Aunty" (Greeting in Hindu Religion) I greet Rahul's mom.

"Namaste beta you are looking so pretty," she said with a smile and I blushed than Rahul mom told us their own motive for coming here. His big brother is getting married and she came here to invite us and I thought she came here to talk about us.

We told her that we'll come and my mom and later Rahul's mom talked a lot about the wedding stuff and I and Rahul sneak out and went to the garden.

I know his mom knows about us but still I don't feel comfortable.

"What's wrong darling," Rahul asked and hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek.

"I want Ice-cream," I told him with a playing smile.

"Oh, then let's come we go and bring some ice-cream for us and for mom too," He said and we bring some and went inside.

And we all eat ice-cream while  laughing but something is wrong with Rahul mom's she's like  forcing  herself to smile or maybe she doesn't like me but Rahul told me she's very happy and I have to find out this and I also told Rahul about this and he said I am assuming things but still something is wrong and I'll have to find that.

To be continue........
Plz Like & Share