Chapter 20 (Meeting)

Shanaya 💞 Sinha

Its been a week since our last visit and still I can't forget his words "I like her". And now I am not at all concentrated on my study how could I when my whole mind is concentrated on one thing that's only him only him :'( .

I ignore him every time when we were in class or library I can't even make eye contact with him
I saw him talking with Ahaya and others and they are laughing on some joke I just got lost in his laugh like my whole life depend on him and I just watch him like this my whole life but its never happens.

Ahaya ask me many time what happen if I am fine or not but I just refuse her I don't feel like talking with anyone even I shout on mom too at home when she ask me why I lock myself at my room and not talking with others what should I tell her that I lost my love but instead of this I shout at her and cry like hell .
Mom just shook my head and said everything is gonna fine and I just thought no mom everything is finish now I am done with my life with my heart and she left .

Right now I am moving to library to hide myself so no one can see me and ask me anything I just want to be alone I want to Shout i want to cry I thought.

I take out one book and start reading it when a voice interrupt and that voice is no one other then Rahul why can't they leave me alone for one I thought

"Hey What's up Shanaya" said Rahul with a smile and lots of emotion in his eyes i don't know what are these emotions may be for me, silly me to thinking all these when he is into Ahaya I thought.

"Hello I am good how's you" I said with a fake smile.

"Why are you ignoring me shanaya" he said with a grin

"Why should I ignore you there is no reason to do that I am just concentrating on my studies exams are close" I said with a sweet smile or even you can say fake:-) .

"Okay then and ya exams are pretty close ?" he said with something like confused way and I know why he said like that because our exams are after four months . His statement much more like a question to me and how I will answer him silly me.

"I need your favour to plan a surprise party for Ahaya I know I ask you this earlier but this time and you said yes but I want to know are you really want to or not? he said with genuine smile

" Yes I will help you to surprise her " I said or what I can say to him my heart wants me to be with him where else my brain tells the opposite and in between both of these I choose my heart because I don't know how much time I have left with him because afterwards Ahaya is the only one who is with him and I am happy for both of them but this heart is always beat for him:-) and can't stop myself doing that .

"Okay good so meet me tomorrow I message you the details " he said with a satisfied smile. Atleast he has smile on his face and by seeing him happy I am also happy:-) And he left.

I am waiting for tomorrow what happened next .

Rahul💞Malhotra

Shanaya said yes to me for helping me for a surprise party to Ahaya but all I want to listen a yes and heard that I am so happy right now I can't tell how much I am and now tomorrow we are going on our first date yes its our first date I know she don't know about all of this , I know I am hurting her right now and her eyes also shows pain but its all for us to make her mine to make her realise that she love me and she's mine only mine to claim her.

To be continue......

Plz like and comment below