Chapter 2 "His charm"

Shanaya❤Sinha

I hurriedly ran towards my class, unfortunately, the teacher is late and I sit beside my best friend Aleesha. After the class gets over we both went to the cafeteria and started placing our order French fries and hamburger.

We talk about our studies and laugh on some joke then my other bestie Ahaya came with a newspaper in her hand and then start telling about the news I heard earlier and how excited she to see Rahul Malhotra.

"Shanaya u know he's damn handsome, rich, cute with dimples, actually a full package even he's single and I also heard that he's joining our college only I am so excited to see him and I am going to make him my boyfriend," said Ahaya with a little giggle.

What he's is joining our college I know he has charms to any girl fall on her knees but not me he's a rich brat but why I am thinking about him then my mind just back to my dream oh shit its just a dream I remind myself this again and again.

The whole day went like this only Ahaya is non stop talking about him and my mind got suck by listening each word from her mouth If she is not my bestie I right now killed her.

I get back to home to rush towards my room and wash myself and take a long shower and then brush my hair and dress up in green shirt and blue jeans and get down for dinner I went to kitchen and found mom making food I hugged her from back and kissed her cheeks and help her in settling food in dining table we eat in silent and I went back to my room its a long day and the most important that its all about Rahul Malhotra and his charm but I think he's cute handsome and his face appeared in front of me his smile is so cute shit I can't think all this my mind takes me back to reality hey he's just a rich brat u can't fall for him or anything else by this I hide my face with pillow and drifted to world of dreams.

To be continued......

Like, Share & Comment...