Chapter 19 ( Rahul POV)

"Love is when that person lefts you and u still living in memories of that person and spending your own life just in that hope smiling"

Rahul💖Malhotra

Her eyes all I am watching her eyes in our whole tour of Taj Mahel which shows jealously and sadness I know what I am doing that makes her hurt but its also make me hurt inside too to seeing the love of my life sad and she also being stubborn not making any attempt to talk with me to tell me that she like me or love me but her eyes shows it all . Its all me who start the conversation and I also saw her when I talk with Ahaya to make her jealous and all i found that she looks sad more than jealous I don't know what's her problem .

When I hold her on boat from falling our eyes got locked with each other and I get lost in her eyes , her eyes shows emotion soo deep and love love for me but then we get back to reality and separated but I want to hold her want to protect her want to care her want to get close to her and she's with me forever so no one can depart us and she's mine forever and ever.

On the other hand I saw my friend Rehan keep glances to Aleesha who gets blushed whenever they caught stared .
New love story is getting started but mine isn't start yet😔.

Dropping all of them only me and Shanaya left and kept glances on her but she's looking outside so I thought to start little talk and I ask her to help me getting close to Ahaya and set her a surprise party for her birthday I saw her got hurt but she said yes I don't know how I am going to handle things now and drop her at her home . I have to find out the reason behind Shanaya's problem .

I get home and lay down on bed and started my mission 'Shanaya to be mine ' and it all started from tomorrow just wait and watch and fall asleep.

To be continue.......