Chapter 3 "First sight"

Shanaya❤Sinha

I wake up at 6:00 am by my alarm as my class starts at 8:00 am,I rush to washroom and take a quick shower and change into denim and T-shirt and walk downstairs and the heavenly smell of scumbled eggs reached my nose ,mom serve me breakfast and I eat it as I am starving after finishing my breakfast I said my goodbyes to mom and dad as its already 7:30 am and I have to reach college on time.

After finishing two boring lectures me and my two friends Ahaya and Aleesha walk to cafeteria because we all are hungry we ordered our usual and talk about studies and laugh on Ahaya's jokes then suddenly the whole cafeteria went silent and we all turn our head towards the entrance there is a boy who is just look like as a prince who has charm, dark brown eyes ,muscular body ,cute dimples just like I saw in my dreams then the realization hit me and I came out of my imagination that's it now the most charming 'Rahul Malhotra 'finally in our city and also in the same college . He is surrounded by the bouncer's as he's a son of an IAS officer ,he's having that aura by which any girl can fall for him but not me I know how the rich people are but bouncer's what the hell they are doing in our college they don't even allow here its not his home and property but who cares until it's not causing any problem to me.

"Hey you guys see that's Rahul Malhotra I already told you guys he's coming in our college only and now he's finally here even sitting in front of our eye's,I do anything to being his girlfriend he's so cute" said Ahaya cheerfully making both me and Aleesha roll our eye's because of her plan ,we both know that Ahaya is so beautiful that any boy can fall for her easily.

Then my eyes just turn to my front and then my eyes meet to the most beautiful brown eyes they are really so pretty anyone call fall for him but he never falls for me then I just came back from my view and walk out for my next class.

To be continued...

Like, Share & Comment...