Chapter 12 "Invitation"

Rahul❤Malhotra

Its been a day since I walked away from Shanaya and her life, its too tough for me to forget her she is deep in me now and the reason she gave me I can't take that I know she's lying but why I didn't get that I hurt by her words they are still roaming inside my mind . After getting home yesterday I walk straight away to my room and skip my dinner. I took a long shower to calm myself her words I don't like still is in my mind and I can't sleep whole night her words torched my whole night.

I didn't go college today how I face her I told her not to see her ever and show her my face.
" Rahul breakfast is ready to come down" my mom called me.
"Coming," I said. We all settled down on and started eating but I don't feel like to eat.
"Why your plate is an empty son," my dad asked me with concern.
"Nothing dad I am not hungry today," I said with a fake smile.
"You skip dinner yesterday and now you are not hungry," she said with anger.
"Nothing mom I am just not hungry," I said with a smile.
"Is there is any problem Rahul and why you are not gone college today? " Dad asked with concern.
"If there is any problem you can tell us we are there for you to help," mom said with hope in her eyes that I told her truth.
"There's nothing mom dad If there is any problem I take of it myself and today I don't feel to go college so I skip you to don't have to worry at all," I said with a smile.
" ok son but never skip your college again, "dad said as a warning.
" ok dad," I said.

After eating went inside my room and let my focus on my studies to relax.
"Hey, brother" my brother Vivan came with a bright smile.
"Bhai(Brother) you came, " I said and hugged him. Vivan he's my big brother and also my best friend, he's a businessman and runs a textile company which deals across the whole world.
"How's you Rahul I reached right now and mom said you are not feeling good and don't go college also, "the brother said with concern.
"Nothing Bhai," I said and turned around.
" What's that you are hiding Rahul we can share everything you now right we are more friends then brothers" brother said with the hope I remain silent.
" is there any girl, "the brother said and my eyes just stood upon him.
" oh so that's the matter my brother is in love," he said with a smile I smile on his word love but get sad again while remembering Shanaya.
" But she didn't love me bhai" I said with a sad face and hurt in deep.
"I don't think so no one rejects you, you are the perfect boy she gets," he said with hope.
"She said she don't like me I am stubborn and angered," I said with hurt.
" Give her some time Rahul," he said with concern.
" Now we are not friends either and she doesn't want to see me," I said not meeting his eyes.
" Did you ever hurt her?" he said
" No bhai" I said straight away.
" Then what's the problem," he asks.
" I don't know bhai but I think she didn't do that genuinely we are good friends but suddenly she got changed and said me all those words and I told her that I never going to show my face to her," I said with hurt in my eyes.
" if that's the problem then we have to first confirm that why she said all and now if you said her to never show your face you have to do something which makes her realise her love for you," he said with a smile.
" I remember Rahul Malhotra if he wants something then he get that don't lose her just fight for her," he said and leave a hope to develop inside me and now I make myself sure to get her
by hook or by crook;-).
"One thing brother why don't you jealous her with her friend so it more easy for you to get her," he said with a smile why didn't I get this idea I thought and a smile formed on my face;-).
"Rahul get ready we are going the mall, you are coming with me, you promised me earlier get ready fast" mom yelled
" Ohk mommy" I replied.
" Thanks bhai for advice I really going to apply this," I said and hug him.
"Pleasure is all mine but now get ready otherwise mom will sew you," he said with a laugh.
"Okay brother," I said with a chuckle and left with a smile on my face.

After get showered I wear blue jeans with a black shirt and comb my hear and walk down.
" Ready to go, " mom asked
" Yes shall we," I said

We reached mall in our Audi and after parking our car we get inside there is a lot of rush because of Diwali(Indian festival) and our bouncers always with us to make sure we are safe but people got scared because of the guns sometimes I got frustrated too.

Leaving mom at store I walk to drink coffee as now I am feeling hungry after talking to bhai I feel good and confident then I walk back to mom and she's talking with a lady and a girl I don't know who they are but when I got near I surprised to see shanaya there she' s looking too good in simple yellow suit and bright eyes .
" Rahul this is aunty Ruby my childhood friend and her daughter Shanaya," mom said ohmygod mom and Shanaya's mom are friends its a good sign I thought
" Greet her Rahul," mom said
" Namaste aunty," I said her and tough her feet.
" Namaste beta " aunty said
" say hi to Rahul Shanaya " aunty ruby said I saw shanaya is in deep thoughts.
" Hi," she said wow I miss her voice.
" Hello " I replied with a smile.
" Rahul tomorrow we are invited at Ruby's house for dinner so be ready," mom said.
" yes please come it's going to be a get together after so long," aunty ruby said.
" yes, Of course, aunty we all come, " I said watching shanaya she is in deep thought still and after saying our goodbye we get separated and walk our way to home.

After doing dinner I walk to my room and lay on my bed to get sleep fast and to meet Shanaya again to meet her again makes me so good and I am going to make everything alright between us and drifted into a deep sleep.

To be continued......

Like, Share & Comment...