Chapter 10 "Switching Partners"

Rahul❤Malhotra

Today I am going to meet Shanaya after weekend ,these two days I don't know how I manage but it's hurt when she didn't reply to my message we bonded our Friendship but yet she didn't reply even not today she replied on my message I am thinking she is avoiding me but why is she doing that but in college how she avoids me;-), we have to meet for our project in library still and there I make everything alright .

I am standing in a corridor but she' s not here then I see her walking straight toward class without even any glance on me and entered inside what's her problem I thought dammn. I followed her inside but she is busy with her friends she is avoiding me but why like I am not present here I thought. Every time during a lecture I watch her but she is not looking at me.

After our class get over I walk towards library otherwise she claims me for being late, after seating I waited for her but she didn't come then I saw someone walking towards me so finally she is here I really miss her but I have to teach her a lesson for avoiding me I thought. Ahaya what is she doing her I know her because she's Shanaya's friend and my father friend's daughter but where is Shanaya I am confused. "Hi," she said with a sweet smile I know she is pretty but not more than my Shanaya what I said right now my shanaya, oh man I am so much in deep in her now I thought." Hello, what are you doing here?" I ask her." Actually I am now your new partner Shanaya is now working with Aleesha "she said with a smile what the hell is happening shanaya left this project she left me but why I thought."But what's the reason why she did that we are in the middle of this and now she left" I said with anger and her expression get changed." Sorry but I am not going take you as my partner and if she is not doing this project then I quit it " I said and walk out leaving her alone.

                                                                                 Shanaya❤Sinha

After reaching college first I walk to professors cabin to talk." May I come in sir " I said ."come in " he said and I walk inside ."Sir, I want to talk to you about my project " I said ."say " he said ." sir can I join a team with Aleesha and Ahaya with Rahul" I said with a normal face." And why so " he said ."Because sir I have knowledge in P R Group and in this project I can't perform well and it may lose mine and Rahul marks both I don't want to make trouble for him " I said. After thinking sometimes he said " OK you both may switch " ." Thank you sir " I said and went out.

I told this news to Ahaya and she's so happy after hearing this. While walking towards class I saw Rahul how could I do that it's so painful but without any eye contact I walk inside the class. I avoid him during the whole lecture but it's good for all three of us. Later I walk out of class without even one glance on him and make my way towards home. I have to prepare myself now for lots of explanation and first of all for Rahul' hatred.

To be continued....

Like, Share & Comment...

Don't forget to vote