CHAPTER 33 "Ahaya POV"

Ahaya Mehrotra

I was completely stunned when I heard Rahul words, he said: "He loves Shanaya". I was not here when all this happened, I went to meet my grandmother because her condition was not good. I was heading to attend Haldi function then only when I heard this. I hide behind the pillar so no one can see me. I always trust Shanaya, she is my best friend but not now. She stole my Rahul from me. She knew that I have feeling's for Rahul still she ditched her friend. 

I didn't told Shanaya about I getting engaged to Rahul because I want to surprise her but she surprised me. I still remember, how we met and since then became best friends.

Flashback

"Shanaya you are forgetting your water bottle," someone said from behind and I turned towards them, to find a small girl of my age with her mother.

I absorb her nervousness, she's not even looking up and her mom was consoling her to relax, as I can saw, it was her first day, for school.

Her mother was so calm and telling her to relax, I wish my mom was also come to drop my school, to love me but she went to god place, I feel like crying but I controlled them and went to Shanaya.

"Hi," I said to her and she looked up with tearing eyes.

"Will you be my friend?" I asked her while stretching my hand towards her.

She looked towards her mom and her mom 'nod' towards her and Shanaya said

"Hi" while grabbing my hand to shake

"Come let's get to class, otherwise we'll be late," I said and we both went inside

Flashback end

Till that day to now, we are friends but now we'll never be friends. I'll show you Shanaya the worst of me, you steel my love, I will soon snatch your dignity.

To be continued.

Like, Share & Comment.