Chapter 13 "Birthday part 1"

Shanaya❤Sinha

What happened I really didn't get Rahul's and my mother were friends and I never knew that. I try to avoid his gaze but mom she invited them to my birthday yes tomorrow is my birthday , mom not told them but she invited the Malhotra's the top businessman how the party is going on I don't know but the most important Rahul how I am going to avoid him he's going to be here around me every time when I only told him to stay away then how me I set down on bed and tears started falling down my cheeks why all this happening to me, why I ever meet him, why ever I love him, I just have to know my limits ,he's made for Ahaya, not for me then why me why? I ask looking towards star but no one reply I lay down, closed my eyes and sleep took me into another world.

"Wake up it's your birthday " both of my friends Aleesha and Ahaya shouting and my flicked open.
"So the birthday is finally awake," said Ahaya with a chuckle.
"Stop shouting guys it's only 7:00 am and I have to sleep more, " I said with a moan.
" keep our ass out of bed we are going for shopping then watch movie then lunch and later today's a dinner in which the hot guy ' Rahul Malhotra ' is coming I have to buy a dress for this evening so get out of bed fast and take shower and then get ready " Ahaya said with excitement .
The only word I heard is 'Rahul Malhotra' and I get out of bed fast and rush towards the restroom I did my business and take a bubble bath shower I wash my hair with strawberry shampoo I love it it's smell make me crazy after wearing a bathrobe I came out of the restroom and walk toward my closet finally there is no sight of Ahaya and Aleesha so I can get myself ready with no tantrums . I open my closet and take out black leather pants and pair it with baby pink sweatshirt after dressing myself I blow dry my hair and brush it and think to do short curls after I did my hair I did little makeup with mascara ,eyeliner,a little eye-shadow of skin color and do some blusher and completed my look with candy color lipstick and then I decide to wear nude colour peep-toes after finishing all my makeup and dressing I look myself into the mirror and appreciate my work with a tap on my shoulder not bad;-) .

I make my way downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast I walk towards her and give her a quick kiss on her cheeks and hugged her.
" Happy birthday my baby," she said with a smile.
" Thank you, mom," I said with a genuine smile.
" So what are you making for me today mom " I asked her looking for something my favourite.
" Today is your day everything is going to be your favourite and write now I make your favourite waffles with strawberry sauce," she said with a smile.
" Thank you, mom," I said with a hug.
" Meet your dad he's waiting for you and doesn't forget to pray," she said with praise.
" Okay mom ze " I said and walk toward to wish for my birthday after reached to my small temple I take out my sandals and stood in front of Lord Shiva and after join my both hand and pray " oh lord I really thankful for u to give me this day the only wish I want you to make everybody's life good and happy there is no pain in this world and everybody live peacefully and I have a request to just keep my focus on my carrier and help me to take decision regarding someone Rahul Malhotra i the only thought I got in my mind after that I make my way to Dad he's reading newspaper I walk too slow so he can't hear me I am facing his backside so he can't see me and I closed his both eyes by my hand .
"Still the same little girl my doll " he took my both hand and take me to look at him a small smile form on my lips as I remember my childhood when I did these stuff a lot and make him annoyed.
" Wish you a very happy birthday my doll may god fulfil all your wishes," he said and tap my head and make me sit beside him I hugged him and said, " Thank you dad".
" Come both of you inside breakfast is ready " Mom shouts from inside we both make our way to the dining table.
" So what're your plans for today Shanaya?" mom asked
" Ahaya and Aleesha decide that but where are they," I asked looking for them.
" They went home to dress up," mom said 'oh' I said
" By the way where is my gift?" I ask both
" You will get it tonight, "Dad said, I said'OK' with annoyed face.
" Hey you are ready to come fast we are leaving to celebrate your birthday," Ahaya said entering inside
" Let me eat first," I said
" Eat fast we are already late," she said with little annoyed.
" You two also eat some waffles," mom said with a smile
" Thanks, aunty but we already did, maybe another day," both said with a genuine smile.
After finishing my breakfast I make my way to sink and placed my dishes
" waffles are really so good mom thank you," I said while hugging her.
"Its alright dear," she said with a smile
" let's go now we have to buy a dress too for a dinner party tonight " Ahaya said with a hurry and make me reminded something actually not something but 'someone' Of course the one and only ' Rahul Malhotra' I am just going in deep when someone shakes me who else only Ahaya can do that.
" Where are you lost we are getting late " Ahaya announced
"Okay okay let me grab my purse first," I said and make my way to my room and brought it
" Let's go " Ahaya shout.
After saying our goodbye we make our way towards the mall it's just a starting just wait and watch my mind said and we make our way for our first destination ' Shopping'.

To be continued.......

Like, Share & Comment...