Chapter 18 ( Taj Mahel Part 2)

Shanaya💓Sinha

I am seeing both Aleesha and Rehan in there own world ,they kept on glancing at each other and a sweet smile formed on Aleesha's face and she is blushing literally .

I think they make a cute match to each other :-) .

On the other hand Ahaya continuously talking to Rahul that makes me jealous but I can't help it . I know Ahaya likes Rahul but I love him and can't see him with anyone else other then me.

'Shanaya where you have been lost ' Ahaya jerked me .
'Nothing just seeing the beauty of Taj' I reply
'Ya its really beautiful' Rahul said and soon our eyes met likes he's telling about me I thought.

We visit the whole Taj Mahel and talk about the history that how Shah Jahan ( Ruler of Agra) loves his wife a lot and made this beautiful monument on behalf of his beloved. Then we went out to visit Fatehpur Sikri & Red fort.

Then we all decide to go for boating and when I just kept my one foot on boat I just lost my balance and about to fall in water I just closed my eyes to feel pain anymore but it never comes and when I open my eyes I saw huge hands carrying me and its not any other but Rahul my Rahul
I can't help it but just stare him as he stare me back and I want to be like this forever in his arms but then only  we heard a chuckle and get apart and I don't why but I blush and then only I see Ahaya giving me a deadly dare and I feel that I cheat on her my bestfriend :-( .

'Sorry  Ahaya for that I don't know how I fall I am so sorry  ' I said her.
'Its okay dear I am sorry that I see u like that but I can't help it when I saw you in his arms I get jealous I just want to be there in his arms instead of you so sorry yaar but are you fine? Ahaya said with genuine smile

' I am fine' I said to her with small smile .

While walking I saw Aleesha and Rehan talking . I am seeing they are changing numbers.They are really like each other I am seeing all are busy Rehan with Aleesha ,Ahaya with Rahul only I left alone I am really an odd one out between them .

Then only we decided to grab some food and had home so we all decided to eat street food like Pao bhaji ,Dosa, Pani puri (Indian dishes) and eat halwa as dessert .

While getting home we saw that Ahaya car isn't get start and after a lot of request from Rahul we sat in his car as he's going to drop all of us .

Rahul drop both Ahaya and Aleesha as my home is on another side of city and Rehan is also went to hotel and I and Rahul only left in this huge car of his BMW. Silence consumed the atmosphere as only we can heard our breaths and then only silence got break .

' Shanaya I want to need a favor from you ' he said
' Tell' I said with smile.
'Amm I actually want your help for Ahaya's surprise birthday party I want to surprise her and I am really sorry for earlier I want us to be friends and forget all happen between each other so can you please help me I want to know what she likes ,her favorite, her choice everything about her I like her soo much so can you help me? he said while pleading

I like her after hearing these words my heart tore into pieces like anyone put knife on my chest
I felt like my life stops I want to cry my heart out but why I am feeling this I should be happy for Ahaya as she got what she want and after calming my heart I reply

'Okay ' I said with fake smile

But he didn't said anything and we reached at my home and I said him thank you but he just nod and went away and then all of my feelings went out I rushed towards my room and tears already started falling from I just lay down on my bed and cry like this only left in my life and when I fall asleep I don't know .

'Okay ' I said with fake smileBut he didn't said anything and we reached at my home and I said him thank you but he just nod and went away and then all of my feelings went out I rushed towards my room and tears already started falling from I just ...