Chapter 6 "Partners"

Rahul❤Malhotra

I saw the shocked look on Shanaya's face when I said her name I know it's awkward for her that I know her name without any introduction, it's yesterday when I get to know that her name is Shanaya Sinha MBA student's pretty name for a pretty lady I thought. When I reached home I eat my dinner and headed towards my room today is the best day of my life really I think we became Friends somehow, I lay down on bed but whenever I closed my eyes only one face comes around that's Shanaya Shanaya Shanaya what is happening to me this sudden feeling is killing me what can I do know I can't sleep and I have college tomorrow then I closed my eyes and later I fully drift into a deep sleep.

Next morning I wake early, do my business and get ready for college not for college but to see Shanaya. I reached college but its time for class I waited for Shanaya in the lobby but she's not come yet I get worried but then I saw her coming in a peach colour shirt with ripped jeans she's looking beyond pretty but she passed me without making any glance on me what is wrong with her dammit.

I enter inside but I found her sitting at the back why she's ignoring me I don't know. We all sit quite as our professor enter.
" Students pay attention I am giving you all a project to complete till this month to gain good marks in your exam and I making pairs for that so there u go" professor said what this is my second day and I have to this project with a stranger but if my partner is Shanaya I am the happiest person in the world I thought. "So here you go Rehan and Mayur, Karan and Shivangi, Ahaya and Aleesha," said professor please Shanaya please god please " Rahul and Shanaya " when the professor said my name with Shanaya I am the happiest man in the world yuppie. Then our class dismissed I reached to catch Shanaya " Hi " I said ." Hello " she replied wow every word came from her mouth is so sweet like Rosogulla(a Bengali sweet)." We are a team so when we are going to start our project and where" I asked her. She's looking in deep thought then said " after our class meets me in the library " she said with a smile and walked away, at night I can't sleep just to wait tomorrow to meet her again with an unknown smile on my face I think I am falling for her is its a first sight.

 She's looking in deep thought then said " after our class meets me in the library " she said with a smile and walked away, at night I can't sleep just to wait tomorrow to meet her again with an unknown smile on my face I think I am falling for he...

To be continued...

Like, share & comment...