Chapter 32 "Leaving Everything Behind"

Rahul's brother shocked everyone by getting to some other girl. The full house is dead silent and none utter a word. Rahul was also shocked, Shanaya, on the other hand, wants to leave the place after getting insulted but because of the current situation, she's there.

Rahul's dad broke the silence and said: " Why you get married to another girl, if you don't want to married to the girl, I choose for you, you can simply say 'NO', now what I'll say to Khanna's, that my son married someone else, one day before his marriage".

Rahul's dad was beyond angry because now his reputation destroyed in front of Khanna's and his other business partner. Rahul's mom went to console his husband and said "Be calm otherwise your Blood pressure will increase".

"How I can be calm now, your son destroyed my image," Rahul's dad said with hurt and soon sat down while covering his face with hands. Rahul, on the other hand, doesn't know, what to do. If he takes his brother Vivan side, he was not being a good son to his father and if he took his father side, his brother Vivan will not support him for getting Shanaya.

"Dad, I was never agreed to marry the girl you choose for me that was just a business deal for you and only make more profit for you in future but what about me, have you ever think about that" Vivan said with sadness and hurt.

Rahul's dad was listening to him but not reacting at his words. He knows he was doing wrong but his past makes him too tough that now he just focus to earn money.

"Dad, I love Divya, she's the one for me," Vivan said smiling and while adoring Divya, who was playing with her Dupatta while shying, Vivan again said with hurt and anger

"I never agreed to marry, You forced me, dad, You forced me" pointing his dad.

"What you forced him?" Rahul's mom asks his husband after listening all this.

"I always told you for not to use my kids for business but are not getting it, I am tired of all this, tired of you and now Rahul will get married to Shanaya and you are not allowed for marriage and I am leaving you, leaving your house" Rahul's mom snapped at his husband and was leaving then only Rahul's dad stopped her while holding her hand.

Rahul and Shanaya were watching everything but don't interrupt.

"No, he's not getting married to Shanaya, I already fixed his marriage with Ahaya and you are not leaving, no one is leaving" Rahul's dad blurts out everything from his mouth.

Everyone was shocked. Shanaya eyes were filled with tears and tears start rolling her cheeks and Rahul was shocked and angry and said

"I am not getting married to Ahaya, I love Shanaya and will marry her only"

Shanaya after hearing him, a smile formed on her lips but soon she thinks about Ahaya, who's her best friend and also loves Rahul. She knows, when Ahaya heard about Rahul and me, Ahaya will break her friendship with her. Rahul soon broke her thoughts and interrupt.

"We are leaving Shanaya"

"No, you are not going, no one is going," Rahul dad said

"Yes, we are," Rahul's mom said with tears. Both husband and wife, never leave each other side but now they are departing their paths.

Rahul, Vivan, Shanaya, Divya, Rahul's Mom and Shanaya's Mom leave the place. Rahul's mom turn back to look last time to her husband. Both were stared each other, no one interrupts but eyes talked with tears.

To be continued..

Like, Share & Comment.