CHAPTER 28 "Aleesha & Rehan"

Shanaya  Sinha

"What? you both are in a relationship" this is what I got from Aleesha, she's so shocked and confused.

"Yes, we are," both Rahul and I said together while Rahul just staring at me the whole time and I blushed.

"But how is that even happened, you know na Ahaya likes Rahul," Aleesha said but only to me so Rahul doesn't hear her. 

"Why are you both gossiping" Rahul ask with curiosity.

"Just girl talk, I am so hungry Rahul can you order for all of us?" Aleesha said and Rahul nod and went to counter to order pizza.

"Now tell me how is that happened, like you both are together," Aleesha asked me and looking me like I kill you if you don't tell me the truth.

"I know Aleesha you are confused but what I can say to you, it's just I love Rahul and I always tried to avoid him but I can't anymore when he confesses that he loves me and I just flow with a flow," I said with sincerity.

"I already know earlier that you both like each other but because of Ahaya I always stop myself, " Aleesha said and I was being my best friend she always knows that.

"I am sorry for not telling you earlier, but I don't how to told this to Ahaya," I said with a sad face.

"You know what I never like Ahaya as she's a bitch sometimes, she doesn't even love Rahul, she's just fascinated with him as he's rich and she can do anything to have him but you have to hide this from her. I talked with her yesterday and she was soo happy like she got Rahul actually" Aleesha said which make curious to know what's Ahaya up to.

"But all I can say Rahul is yours and he loves you a lot, I can see that in his eyes," Aleesha said which make me smile.

"What you are talking?" Rahul asks while coming with our Pizza's oh my mouth filled with water soo yummy I thought.

"Nothing just, let's eat," Aleesha said and started eating as if she's not eating anything from months.

Rahul ask me while eyeing me a question "anything wrong?" and I just smile like telling him "nothing".

"So Aleesha you are also invited to my brother's marriage and you have to come," Rahul said

"Yup, I sure come," Aleesha said while eating.

"Why she'll not come, even Rehan is coming," I said with a naughty smile and what I got in return Aleesha cough very hard and look down. 

"Someone has a crush, you know Rahul," I said eyeing Aleesha.

"Shutup Shanaya" Aleesha said while looking at me like I kill you look.

"Why Aleesha, Have I said something wrong," I said with a chuckle.

"I am leaving," Aleesha said and left in soo much hurry.

"Wait, Aleesha, I am kidding," I said but she left

"Aleesha will be good to Rehan, even he asks me about Aleesha yesterday," Rahul said with a smile.

"So it's not one-sided, we have to get both of them together, deal ?" I ask

"Deal," Rahul said while taking my hand into his 

"So, let's take a leave, it's getting darker," I said while looking out.

 "Okay come," he said and we left, as from the day after tomorrow his brother marriage ceremony get started and he'll be too busy but this makes me wonder, how our wedding gonna be looking like, I even imagine that.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT PLZ.......

Is there will be a story of Aleesha and Rehan?