Chapter 5 "Encounter"

Shanaya❤Sinha

Its morning and I wake up early at 6:00 am as today I have early class I hurriedly take shower and dress up in blue faded jeans and light pink shirt I walk downstairs and greet my parents, take a sip of my coffee, eat sandwich and make my way to college or else I get late.

I didn't forget yesterday incident or else I say 'Rahul Malhotra'. Yesterday our eyes met and I can't regret that they are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen and I couldn't take away my eyes off but when I realized what I am doing I just walk out because of the embarrassment and just because of that incident I couldn't sleep well yesterday.

I reached 10 minutes late Its 8:10 am Professor Ranawat going to kill me. The time I am going to enter inside Mr.Ranawat watch me and said "stop right there Miss Shanaya you are late " in his devilish voice and when I try to say something he just send me a murderous glare and I get shivered throughout my body, my mouth got shut and I couldn't utter a word I walk out to a corridor, this is my first time I got late then someone tap my shoulder and I turn around and my eyes met with a beautiful brown eyes and my heart just skip a beat he's looking damn handsome in his white shirt and black trousers and his hairs are well set and his cute dimples I just want to touch then and then I notice he's saying something and then I came back to reality .
"Hello," he said with a sweet smile and showing his dimples on whom anybody could fall for."Hi" I said ." actually I get late today is the class started," he asked. Oh my god, he's in the same class how could I attend my class then I told myself ." Hello beautiful where have you got lost again " he said and I came out of my illusion. " Nothing oh yes the class has started and I got late so professor not allowed me inside the class," I said with hurt." I talk to him then because this is my first class over here and I never get late for my class " he said with a chuckle . "come with me I talk to him for both of us so he may enter us inside the class" he said and I just look at him he's helping me and becoming a hero over smart I thought , he won't know how's Professor Ranawat is he may punish him for ruining his lecture . " No no it's fine you don't know him he's so cruel," I said with concern. "It's alright you don't worry I talk to him," he said with a smile and we both walk toward the class.

All turn over us when we reach on door and professor Ranawat looking shocked seeing me with Rahul ." welcome Mr Malhotra class may I introduce to all of you Rahul Malhotra your new classmate and a son of an IAS officer and brother of great business tycoon, please welcome him and be friendly with him" Mr Ranawat said with fake smile.

I just stood there and watched Mr Ranawat he's such a cruel but just because Rahul he's showing his good side otherwise he has to deal with the consequences then Rahul said " please sir I am just Rahul for u and for my whole class and I just want to be a normal student like all of us over here so there is no introduction required" with a smile. Then Rahul walks to a professor and said: " sir because of me Shanaya got late please take her inside the class ". Professor Ranawat looked shocked and call me to enter inside and I just came inside without any hesitation. But now where I sit I thought all the seats are filled only one seat left in the front . " please sit here Miss Shanaya " professor said pointing towards the front seat. Oh no but there is no seat left so I have to sit there with Rahul as he's also don't get another seat to sit. It's too awkward for me to share my seat with a boy and not any boy its Rahul Malhotra. I just told myself only one hour and the class get over we can go now I just thank god, when I just going to leave I turn towards Rahul and said " Thank you" and he just smile and said " pleasure is all mine Shanaya " and when I just make my way out his words captured my mind and I just stood there Oh my god how he knows my name .

 I just told myself only one hour and the class get over we can go now I just thank god, when I just going to leave I turn towards Rahul and said " Thank you" and he just smile and said " pleasure is all mine Shanaya " and when I just make my way ...

To be continued

To be continued.....

Plz support and like
If u want to advise something just comment 😘😘😘😘