Chapter 11 "Breaking Apart"

Shanaya❤Sinha

Its been two days that I am avoiding Rahul he texted me, message me, call me but I didn't reply I am avoiding him YES I am avoiding him but what I am gonna say to him when we wet, he's so angry on me for back out and now I really don't know what to do. I haven't attended college for two days and also telling a lie to mom and dad that I am busy with my project so I take leave but all I do these days were just sleep, cry, locked inside my room and don't eat anything but now finally I have to face reality and keep myself ready for the consequences.

After saying goodbye I leave for college while I am walking in the corridor someone took my hand and pushed me inside the class and when I try to make a sound he put his hand on my mouth oh my god what is happening to me who is this? I thought then the lights switched on and my eyes met with the pair of beautiful brown eyes and only one name comes inside my mind Rahul we stare each other at least for 5 minutes then finally he takes his hand away from my mouth.

"So finally you came," he said sarcastically." What is wrong with you Rahul what are you doing?" I said with a straight face.

"What's wrong with me or else what's wrong with you dammit," he said with full anger ." What are you talking about?" I said with making a face I don't know.

" Oh so miss Shanaya now don't know what I am talking about," he said with an angry laugh 

."What the hell Shanaya why are you avoiding me? why are you not text me back? any call, any message, you didn't even bother to inform me that you are leaving this project ,you are leaving me what leaving me what's that mean I thought when he enter upped me "Tell me am I not a good partner, am I a bad person ,am I not good tell me tell me why you did that " he said with sad and anger ,no you didn't Rahul you are a very good person you make me feel so special you are not bad you are person I love the most but I can't say that to him .

" Its nothing Rahul it's just I want to myself to pair with Aleesha," I said ." why? am I bad did I ever hurt you " he said with a sad face.

" No, you don't, "I said with a straight face ." Did anyone tell you to do that? if that's the problem I am going to solve that " he said getting back to his anger.

" No one is there I am only the one who doesn't want to work with you I don't like working with you I don't like you, you are such an angry person you always being so demanding I get fed up with you, you always want everyone on your foot ,you such a rich brat I never want to see you ever in front of my eyes," I said while holding my tears.

" Oh so that's the reason for all this if you told me earlier I back out first but now when you told me so I never going to text you,message you or I am going to make sure that you never see my face from now onwards until you come and talk and told Ahaya I am not going to work on this project I'll better leave it when you are not working with me I just want to tell you something but you hurt me ... " he said and walked away, he left me with  tears in my eyes and I just can't control myself anymore and fall on and cry hard, I love him but I have to do this for Ahaya but for me its an end but my heart still wants to hear him even if it's a curse, even those words will be loving to me .

To be continued...

Like, Share & Comment...