Chapter 14 ( Birthday Part 2)

Shanaya❤Sinha

My legs hurting sooo much its been four hours we were roaming through all the shops but still we can't decide a dress for today's dinner. There were at least fifty of shops but still we got none.
" Ahaya let's eat something I am hungry and my feet are also hurting a lot" I said feeling frustrated.
After thinking sometime Ahaya replied 'OK' Thank god
After placing our orders' burgers and fries' in a nearby cafeteria we seated on a table near a window facing the city ,sometime later our order comes and we all start eating like scavengers .

After finish eating we walk through some shop and finally I got a dress to wear tonight its black gown like fish tale and it covered all my cures ,Ahaya also find a dress of red color and its good its hugged her body curvaceously .

After getting dress we move to our second destination 'movie' we decided to see DDLJ( Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge) its my favorite so we decided to see this ,after watching its time to go home ,its already 6 pm and we have to get ready for party too and you all know how girls take time;-) .

After saying our goodbyes I reached home and see that all preparation had done and only I have to do is to get ready. I quickly get into my room and took shower first and washed my hair .After drying my hair I style it into a messy bun and did my makeup with smoky eyes ,little muskara,red lipstick and wear my dress with black wedges .After getting ready I watched myself in the mirror I look gorgeous.

"Oh honey you look fabulous" my mom said walking inside my room and looked at  me from head to toe .
I hugged her and said 'thank you'.
She put kajal behind my ear to make me secure from bad eyes.

We walk down and I found Ahaya ,Aleesha already there with there families and also there some my close relatives  and Dad's friend too .
"Here comes our  birthday girl" both my friends shouted.
After reaching downstairs my dad hugged me and said nothing but his eyes is in deep thought .Ahaya and Aleesha complemented me and I did the same to them.

Then our last guest arrived and all of our eyes turns towards the entrance where stood the 'Malhotra family' and here comes the 'Man of my dreams' Rahul Malhotra.

To be continue........

Dont forget to vote and share