Chapter 32 " Haldi or Disaster"

After reaching home, Shanaya was confused about Rahul's father stare. She doesn't even tell Rahul about this maybe she mistook and slept with confusion or worry.

"Wake up, Shanaya, we have to go, don't forget today's Rahul's brother Haldi function" Shanaya mother called her.

Haldi is a Hindu ritual, happens before marriage and both groom and bride family, applies turmeric paste on them. Shanaya was still sleeping, when her mobile vibrates and a message pops up. Shanaya let out a groan and open her mobile to see Rahul's message.

'Wake up sleepy head and 

reach here as soon as possible, 

there is a problem'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             'Why what happened''

Bhai is nowhere to be found, 

mom is worried and 

if dad knows this there w

ill be a lot of problems'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    'Where he went but''

Don't know just come fast,

maybe we find a solution'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              'I am coming, don't                                                                                                                                                             worry'

'I Love you, come fast'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            'I Love you too'

Shanaya runs to the bathroom and in less than 15 minutes, she's ready to go. Her mom is ready as well, so both leave for Rahul's house.

After reaching there, Shanaya finds Rahul out of his house and calling someone. Shanaya interrupts him asking.

"Had you, find him?" Shanaya asks with worry

"No" Rahul sounds in a defeated voice.

"Don't worry, we'll find him" She assured him.

But soon this news reached Rahul's dad ears and they hear him shouting and both ran inside the house.

"Where is he, today's his Haldi function and he's nowhere to be found" Rahul's dad was looking like a lion whose meet was snatched from him.

Shanaya interrupts him and made her worst mistake

"He'll be back uncle, don't worry"

"Who are you to talk huh, who ask your advice, stupid middle-class girl" Rahul's dad shouted on her.

Shanaya eyes filled with tears and one tear rolled down her cheeks.

Rahul seeing her condition, rushed towards her and tried to console her and look at his father and gets angry and said "Shanaya was just consoling you and no one give you right to shout on anyone"

Shanaya stops Rahul to say anything which makes her look more wrong in front of his father.

"Don't you know whom you are talking too and this girl had such a power to control my son?" Rahul's dad said and when Rahul was going to give a reply, someone walked from the front door and everyone eyes are now on them and shocked written on their faces.

"Dad, I am here now, don't shout and mom are you not going to welcome your son with his newly wedded wife," Rahul's brother Vivan said with a smile on the face.

To be continued.....

I know everyone is shocked.

Don't forget to Like , Share & Comment.