Chapter 21 " Date"

Rahul 💕 Malhotra

"Shut up" i shouted as my alarm is disturbing while i am in beautiful dream with my girl my love Shayana 'oh god i love this name but not more than my Shanaya 😘' and  i shut my alarm and get back to sleep with my love.

"Rahul wakeup its almost 11 in morning and you are still sleeping, Get up and get ready for your college otherwise you gonna late" my mom shouted as i get back to my senses  what the hell how can i sleep that much i only have 30 minutes to get ready and leave for college otherwise i gonna late and i also have to talk to Shanaya about the 'Date' no meeting and i also have to choose a place for our 'Date' oh crap why i am saying this Date word instead of meeting as this date is known by me only or if i telling myself this only then definitely its comes out in front of shanaya as it is only meeting for her 'oh god please save me today'  fingers crossed 🤞.

Finally i reached college and messaged Shayana to meet me at CCD as i know she loves coffee so i decided to meet her there. After completing lectures i saw shanaya in very beautiful yellow kurti and her eyes looking soo beautiful with kajal and i saw boys looking at her with lust that making me hell of jealous i want to hit each one of them but i can't i have to control on my feelings otherwise my plan got failed and right now i have to concentrate on Shanaya.

"Hi Shanaya ready to go" i ask her

"Yes i am just waiting for you " she said with sweet smile oh i love that smile of her.

" At your service madam" i said while doing bow and she laugh oh god i love her and open door for her and our journey start towards our date yes its date for me.

And we finally infront of CCD and you know what there is little surprise 😉.
I open door for her let her go first and she just smile.

Here we go when we entered there's no seats available over there and when i ask for that they told us that only couples seats were available Yes that's all my plan is i told all my friends to help me and they all occupied the placesso we only left with couple seats and that's my plan to get close to her and to know her more.

"What they don't have seats then lets go somewhere Rahul" shanaya said as i saw her nervousness.

"No Shayana we can't as we are soo far and there no restaurant near this and then we got late and we don't have lots of time" i told her and i saw her making calculations about time its all plan babes i am sorry for doing this but i have to so that i get to know you more and make you confess your feelings for me which i know you are avoiding for some reason but your eyes they said all to me.

"Ohk then" she said with sad smile

And we get seated its love seat we seated little close to each other and i know she is little uncomfortable.
We ordered Cafe free and Dark chocolate pastry for both us as she isn't ordering anything for her so i do instead of her.

"So tell me something about yours Shanaya" i ask her

"But aren't we are here for Ahaya" She ask with confused face

"Ya but can't you tell me about yours" i ask her with sweet smile.

"Amm there is nothing special about me i am good for nothing its just i love my family and friends and i can do anything for them and for there happiness " she said with proud and something else too which i didn't get.

"Thats good Shanaya but never hurt yourself to make other happy" i said to her and i saw her deep in thoughts like something hit her and i don't know whats that.

" I think lets head home otherwise we got late" she said with urgency and hury.

"But we aren't discuss anything yet about party" i ask her with sad expression but she isn't listen and head out and i follow her behind.

And we sit in car and head home i drop her at home and said goodnight she said she forget completing her project well i know she's already submitted all her projects but i didn't told her that and ask anything about her sudden changed behaviour and head home and laid down on bed and think what happened today but make my mind to know what's wrong with her and to make everything alright.

To be continue.......