Guilty

Valerie's P.O.V.

I stood back and watched as choas arose in the parking lot. An ambulance crashed into the side of a garage, several people lay on the ground, dead. I heard Allison scream Isaac's name as he pushed her out of the way and stepped into the water.

"Isaac, no!!!" But it was too late. Isaac collapsed onto the ground. Tears jumped out of my eyes. This was Stiles' doing. It had to be. It's the only lgical explanation from him being on the roof.

I had to find out. I didn't want to leave Scott and the others, but I needed to find out why Stiles was on the roof. I dashed through the doors and ran up the flights of stairs. I ran up to the roof and ran over to the basket of tools that sat in the same place they were when Stiles was up here. I found some pliers, wire cutters, and a blueprint. I opened it and found that it showed the hospital's electrical wiring. There was writing on it. My heart dropped into my stomach when I realized that it was Stiles' handwriting. I dropped the blueprint and stepped back. This wasn't happening. It just wasn't. There is no way that my boyfriend did this!

I heard screams down below and saw Kira holding the wire with her hand cupped over it. She had stopped it, but the damage had been done. I folded up the blueprint and pushed it into my pocket before making my way back downstairs. Scott and the others needed to see this. Scott and Derek stood in the parking lot by Isaac. He wasn't moving.

"Scott, he's not breathing," Derek yelled, panicked. A couple of paramedics rushed over to him and put him into a stretcher. They rushed him inside, leaving just Kira, Scott, Allison, Derek, and I. I decided I should show them the blueprint later. I knew now what Kira meant. He really was possessed. By an unstoppable spirit, who had led him astray, probably killing more people.

•••••••••••••••••••

I gave Scott a ride home and then pulled into my garage at about 8 am. I trudged into the house. I didn't want to see my dad. I didn't want to see anyone until I found out what the hell was going on. But when I walked into the dining room, my dad sat there with my sister. He looked like he was about to yell at me, but then tears began pouring down my cheeks. I sobbed right then and there. He stood up and hugged me.

"It's okay, Val. Please, just tell me what's going on," he said calmly. I nodded and sat on the couch. I took a deep breath and let it all out. Everything. Including all of the supernatural stuff. Even the fact that i can morph into a wolf. They probably think I'm crazy.

"I knew we couldn't keep this from you..."

"You don't believe me, do you?"

"Of course we believe you, we're just... shocked, Valerie.  I believe that you can find Stiles."

"Thank you, Daddy. I just need some time to myself for a while," I said quietly. He nodded and I ran upstairs and collapsed onto my bed and sobbed. I looked up at my window that was right next to Stiles'. Usually he would be working on his homework or texting me. I didn't want to think about any of this. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine Stiles being here with me. I tried it several times, but began crying again when I realized he wasn't here. I tried to distract myself in several ways, but ended up just staring up at the ceiling. I heard my phone buzz and nearly jumped out of bed when I saw it was Stiles.

Stiles: I'm okay. don't look for me. I'll be back soon.