Missing

Valerie's P.O.V.

The next morning, I could barely drag myself out of bed. I thought about staying home, but I had to be there for Scott, I know its much harder more him than it is for me.

I showered quickly and got dressed into a white t-shirt and black jeans. I left my wavy hair down and slipped into a pair of black ankle boots. I slowly ate breakfast, not caring if I was late. I know it isn't Stiles' fault what happened at the hospital. It's the Nogitsune's fault. I keep having to remind myself of that. I took a deep breath and headed out to the garage. I got into my Camaro and rubbed the steering wheel with my hands. We'll find him, Valerie. I told myself. I sighed and made my way down the road.

I pulled into the school in my usual parking space. I looked over to the empty space where Stiles' Jeep was usually parked. If only he was here... I got out of the car and saw Scott sitting by his motorcycle, staring into space.

"Hey, Scott. Have you heard from Stiles?" I asked.

"Yeah, but only once," he replied.

"Yeah. Me too. He's gonna be alright," I said as I squeezed Scott's hand to let him know that everything would be okay. We walked into school together, dreading the day.

After gym, I exited the locker room as I heard a sound. It was like a soft swish. I walked around, trying to get closer to it. I saw Scott, Ethan, and Aiden in the hallway too.

"You guys hear that?" I asked. They nodded.

"It's coming from the basement," Aiden said. We rushed through the halls and into the basement. A bright blue light gleamed in the darkness. It looked like a transmitter or something. Someone was holding it.

"Stiles!" I yelled. He turned around slowly.

"Val?" he said. I tilted my head slowly and approached him. Was this the real Stiles?

"Okay, okay. I know what you're thinking, but this is me. I swear to god, this is me," he said. Aiden bared his fangs and charged at Stiles.

"Aiden, stop!" I screamed. Aiden lifted Stiles up by the collar of his shirt and pinned him against the wall. "Leave him alone!" I yelled. Scott roared and grabbed the back of his shirt. He slammed Aiden against the wall with a powerful force. Aiden slowly rose up from the floor. Stiles backed up slowly, his hands in front of him, like he was surrendering.

"Guys, it's me, I swear..."

"Do you know what happened at the hospital?" I asked Stiles as I reached into my pocket and pulled out the blueprint.

"Where did you find this?" he asked.

"On the roof," I replied. Stiles unfolded the blueprint and showed it to Scott and the twins.

"See this writing? It's my handwriting. This means...I caused the accident," he said breathlessly. "I killed all of those people."