Prologue

IF YOU ARE A RE READER, DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING IN THE COMMENTS.

A murderer is on the loose! Trapped in a house full of comrades known from childhood, the group must work together to figure out who it is. Each night, someone is killed off. If they don't figure out who it is quick, they'll all end up dead...

And it all started because they played Mafia as children.

<><><>

"Let's play Mafia!" A blonde girl suggested. She was wearing pink.

"Yeah, you're right! That sounds fun." A ghastly, white creature agreed. "But how...do we play?"

"Yeah, exactly. Do we murder each other?" A pink creature with a red bow asked.

"I don't know, we'll have to look up the rules." The blonde shrugged.

It all started that day.

The day someone found out what Mafia was...

The group was addicted to the game afterwards. It was their favorite game, but one person will take this idea too far...

<><><>

Is it Peach? She seems sweet and helpful, but is it all an act?

Is it Daisy? The reckless and kind tomboy that wants a way out of her princess duties?

Is it Rosalina? The space goddess who always is supporting and helpful... Is it just a role?

Is it Pauline? The red prankster who is constantly bitter after Mario left her?

Is it Toadette? The pink toad who is sick of always being left out?

Is it Toad? The Royal advisor who is tired of how much trouble the Kingdom's always in?

Is it Boo? The white ghost who, although shy, always wants to scare people?

Is it Bowser? The villain who always wants revenge on his enemies?

Is it Mario? The hero of the story who feels burdened by all of his duties?

Is it Luigi? The sidekick who wishes he was in on more of the action?

Is it Yoshi? The green creature who is constantly sacrificing things for Mario?

Is it Birdo? The pink companion of Yoshi who loves drama?

Is it Wario? The lazy brother of Waluigi that loves pranking?

Is it Waluigi? The confident brother of Wario who also loves pranking?

Is it Koopa Troopa? The follower of the group who's willing to do anything?

Is it Dry Bones? The mindless minion who wants to be able to live normally?

Is it Bowser Jr.? Bowser's son who's sick of losing all the time?

Is it Mona? The kind woman who is in love with money?

Is it Kamek? The magician who always has other motives?

Is it Donkey Kong? The villain who was forcefully turned good ever since Bowser happened?

Is it Diddy Kong? The monkey who will do anything for some bananas?

Is it Dixie Kong? The monkey who's intelligence is sometimes lacking?

Who is the Mafia?

It's up to them to find out... Before all time runs out.

<><><>

Hey everyone! I hope you'll all enjoy this story. I'm super excited to start this :) This will be like in the actual, so everyone is a princess, creature, or whatever.

This story most likely will not start until Mushroom High: Senior Year is finished, but who knows? I might start this. Only time will tell.

Thanks for reading!