The choice is yours...

Welcome everyone to the grand finale of mafia. Following this chapter are four choices- Koopa, Rosalina, Waluigi, and Boo. One of them may be mafia, two of them, three, or maybe all four. This is now YOUR decision to make the right choice.

Here's how this will work.

If you think it's Koopa, skip to the Koopa chapter without reading the others.

If you think it's Rosalina, skip to the Rosalina chapter without reading the others.

If you think it's Waluigi, skip to the Waluigi chapter without reading the others.

If you think it's Boo, skip to the Boo chapter without reading the others.

There, you'll find out if you're right or not. The murderer(s) will ONLY be revealed in the chapter they are featured in. For example, if Toadsworth was the mafia, you'd only find that out if you went to the Toadsworth chapter. If there's more than one, you'll have to guess everyone you think is the mafia. For example, If you thought that Luigi and Peach were the mafia, you'd have to go to BOTH chapters to find that out. If you guess the wrong mafia, you'll have to keep looking till you find the right one(s) :)

Before I get hordes of comments telling me Boo can't die, I'm aware. However, the game declares this- if players choose the wrong mafia, then everyone dies no matter what. If the mafia is picked, then the mafia dies no matter what.

Here's your final hint: this one, is true. Authors oath that this one is 100% true.

Hint: The mafia is not an outsider manipulating it from outside.

Good luck to all.. I hope you can make the right decision. Once you make your decision, go to that chapter and write "___ is the mafia!" Let's see how many we can get right.

Thanks for reading- good luck.

IMPORTANT: do not look at the comments until you've read all of the sections if you don't want to have spoilers. Feel free to comment all you want, but DONT look on the comments until after you found the mafia(s).