Ending

E n d i n g

(NOTE: DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT READ THE CHAPTER THAT REVEALS THE MAFIA!)

The three remaining people stared at the mansion. They had exited safely and were now leaving as quick as they could.

"...we did it..." Rosalina stared as they began to walk away. "We.. Almost died..."

"I can't believe it was him," Koopa said. "Out of all people..."

"I knew the whole time," Boo stated. "I knew it right from the start."

"Wait, how did you know?" Koopa asked, puzzled.

"I dunno, I just did. I knew it the whole time. Right from the start."

"Right..." Koopa laughed. "I'm sure you knew right from the start."

"I did," Boo protested. "I really did-"

"Then... Why wouldn't you... Tell us..?" Rosalina asked, puzzled.

"Because... Uh..." Boo sighed. "Fine, I didn't really know. I just wanted to seem like it."

"Ugh.. Whatever," Koopa sighed. "I keep thinking that I'm hallucinating. Waluigi would never do that. That's not how he is."

"I dunno, maybe something just snapped," Boo shrugged. "It's understandable."

"I don't really know..." Rosalina said. "I just want to go home..."

"Me too."

<><><>

"Oh dear," Toadsworth gasped. "Everyone.. Everyone is dead?"

"Yes..." Rosalina sighed. "Everyone that's not here."

"We'll bring all the 1-up mushrooms we can," Toadsworth declared. "We'll save everyone."

"I'm sure some of them can't be saved though," King Boo pointed out. "I mean, some of them were decapitated!"

"What?" Toadsworth gaped. "Oh dear... How can we save them then...?"

"Uh... The power of magic," Boo shrugged. "Can't we just whoosh them back alive?"

"It's not that easy anymore," Rosalina sighed. "I'm sure that maybe we'll be able to revive them somehow..."

"Like how..?" Koopa sighed.

"Wait.. I have an idea.."

<><><>

"I hope this works," Koopa said.

"I honestly don't mind some of them staying dead, but we kinda do need Bowser back," King Boo sighed. "Do you think this will work, Rosalina?"

"I hope so..."

They had only brought one 1-up mushroom, but one was all they needed. After all, they only needed to revive one person here.

Koopa winced as he passed by Waluigi's dead body. Can't believe it... He thought.

"Alright, Princess Rosalina... Are you sure this is the best decision?" Toadsworth questioned.

"It has to be... Let's hope it works..." Rosalina sighed. "I can't think of any other way.."

"Alright, I trust you."

Toadsworth took out the 1-up mushroom, sighing as he hesitantly gave it to one of the dead.

It wasn't Peach, nor Daisy, nor Toad or even Bowser. No, it was Kamek- the magician who might be able to save them all.

"Hahah!" Koopa shrieked in confusion as he jumped awake. "What the heck happened..?"

"Kamek," Boo sighed in relief. "I haven't seen another villain in so long."

"What happened?" Kamek questioned. "I literally was stabbed in the heart. How am I alive again?"

"The power of one up mushrooms," Koopa stated. "Glad you're back."

"Uh, right..." Koopa stared. Why'd they waste a 1-up mushroom on him?

"Listen, Kamek, we need you to revive everyone except for Waluigi and Dry Bones," King Boo explained. "Those were the murderers."

"I see," Kamek nodded. "No can do."

"Wait, what?" Toadsworth was shocked.

"Why would I revive Mario? He's done nothing and Bowser would be so pleased with me," Kamek told them. "I'll revive them all except him."

"But.." Boo was stunned. "Kamek, if we don't save Mario, then what are we supposed to do for a living?"

"What?"

"That's basically all we do," Boo pointed out. "Try to stop Mario. What are we going to do if we kill him?"

"Eh... I guess you're right," Kamek sighed. "Fine, turn around. You're not going to want to see this."

Toadsworth, Koopa, Rosalina, and Boo reluctantly faced the other way as Kamek did his thing. They gradually heard noises from behind them.

"What the-"

"There's so much pain everywhere," Daisy groaned. "And now there isn't... What...? I thought I died..?"

"How in the world..?" Peach's eyes widened.

"I remember pain, how am I alive?" Pauline groaned.

"Guys... You're all back..!" Rosalina smiled.

"That actually worked?" Toadsworth murmured in disbelief. "How..."

"Who cares?" Koopa shrugged. "At least everyone's alive again."

As everyone celebrated being alive again and reunited with everyone, Wario and Mona were confused.

"Wait, where's Waluigi?"

Boo, Koopa, Rosalina and Toadsworth looked at each other awkwardly.

"Oh, no..." Mona said, realizing. "There's no way.."

"I'm so sorry..." Rosalina looked away.

<><><>

Everything was content... For now.

"You know, I think everything might be okay from now on."

"Yeah... I think so too." Someone grinned maliciously. "Everything will be more than okay."

And that's the end!

If you didn't guess the murderer on the first try don't worry. I totally wouldn't have either if this wasn't my book.

So thanks for reading! There's going to be a sequel to this book called "Infiltrated" I'll post when it will be up on this book.

Also, thanks for 1K reads! :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!