Bonus: Answers!

Hey everyone! Welcome back to mafia. So if you were ever wondering which clues and acronyms were actually clues or not, here's your answer! (and the answer to the clue.) if you haven't read all of the book, DONT READ THIS. Major spoilers for the entire book- and by that, I mean like... Spoilers for the whole book. You'll find everything out. So the point is- just don't read this if you haven't finished yet.

Moving on!

Here's the TRUE roles of everyone!

Mafia: our lovely purple-clothed underrated brother, Waluigi. Bet many of you didn't see that coming! After all- I attempted to portray him as a willing brother to Wario and because of that, many of you thought he was the cop. So... Yay! (If you're about to hate on Waluigi- stop right now and think about it. Would you like to be reported and blocked by me? Probably not.)

The second mafia: yes, none of you suspected this.. The second mafia was the first person to die! Dry Bones was the second mafia who Waluigi wished to kill. Bet you didn't think that one clue was true, did you?

Cop: Bowser. Unexpected, but true. Every "HMTM" or "SNTM" was after he made physical contact with that person. I thought it was pretty obvious, but no one guessed it so hurray!

Nurse: Mario. Many thought that it was a female- but nah. Since I knew he was going to die early on and that's what I needed the nurse to do, yeah... Originally, the nurse was going to be someone else- Koopa, but I needed the nurse to die early on and many of you suspected Koopa.

ALTERNATE ENDING

Mafia: Rosalina and Toadsworth

Toadsworth arranged the party, Rosalina carried out the murders.

Cop: Bowser

Nurse: Waluigi (that's why Wario and Mona stayed alive for so long.)

Here's your hints and answers!

Chapter 4: The killer(s) have had a reason behind every kill.

Clue. Our lovely murderer wanted to kill everyone like the gracious person they are.

Chapter 6: the killer(s) doesnt want to kill outside of this event. Of course, they MIGHT still be keen for kidnapping...

This was both a clue and a red herring. While the killer doesn't want to kill outside of this event, Waluigi wasn't interested in kidnapping.

Chapter 8: The murderer has NOT killed off the cop or nurse.

Clue. As you all know, the true cop was Bowser. I thought I made it pretty obvious that he was the cop, but then again, I am the writer... And then Mario wasn't dead at the time, either.

Chapter 8: SNTM

Clue. It meant "she's not the mafia" and I'm sure many of you missed it- which was a vital part in understanding that Bowser was the cop!

Chapter 10: The mafia(s) could be trying to kill each other as well.

Red herring! ...just kidding, it was actually a clue. As I stated before, Waluigi wanted to kill Dry Bones. Bet none of you were expecting that clue to be true!

Chapter 11: HNTM

Clue. It meant "he's not the mafia" pretty similar to chapter 8'sclue. I purposely wanted it to be known that Luigi was not the murderer. Reason? I dunno, I just didn't picture him as a murderer.

Chapter 12: TMBN

Red herring! Hahah, this one was a lot of fun to read the answers for. Many of you made up a lot of theories about this one and it surprised me- because I literally just typed in random letters, so good job to all of you guys who tried to make something out of this! "The mario bros next" was a pretty good guess considering I typed in random letters XD

Chapter 14: TDDUP

This one is actually not really a clue or a red herring- just something I put in there because originally, Luigi was supposed to die in that chapter. It means "till death do us part." I still thought it was interesting, though considering Luigi was set to die in the next few chapters. It was really interesting to see the answers for that one!

Chapter 15: TARAP

Red herring! I really do enjoy seeing all of your guesses about some random letters I typed in XD "they're after Rosie after Pauline" was a good one! Never woulda thought of that.

Chapter 17: DITMWO

Red herring! I'm not even completely sure what this was supposed to mean.

Chapter 18: DLTS

Clue! It means "depression leads to suicide." And, as you all know, Mona killed herself later in that chapter.

Chapter 18: one or more of the mafia may already be dead.

True! Dry Bones was dead. Absolutely NO one suspected him, so I was successful once!

Chapter 19: SNTM

Clue. She's not the mafia.

The choice is yours: The murderer is not an outside character

Clue. This was true. Authors oath- I wasn't going to lie!

That's all of it!

What do you guys think? Should I make another book like this?

Thanks for reading!