Alternate Ending

A l t e r n a t e   E n d i n g

Alive: Waluigi, Rosalina, Koopa, Boo

After about two hours of hard thinking, the group of four met up again. They had separated into four different rooms to ponder the facts and everyone now had had time to think.

It was now time to choose who they wanted to kill. If they killed the wrong person, they would be screwed and the mafia would kill them, so it was important they made the right decision...

"So who do we think... It is..?" Rosalina questioned quietly.

"I don't wanna make the wrong decision.." Waluigi looked the ground.

"We have no choice but to make a decision," Koopa told him. "So, who do we all think it is?"

"...I think it's Waluigi," Boo said quickly. "It has to be him."

"I agree," Koopa declared. "Let's do it."

"Are you sure..?" Rosalina asked tentatively. "What if we're wrong..?"

"That's our decision.. I don't know who else it would be," Koopa shrugged. "I hope we're right.."

"Maybe we should... Think this over a little more..." Rosalina stated. "I don't think he's.. The mafia.."

"It has to be him, though," Koopa said. "All the evidence points to it being Waluigi."

"You guys are going to be making a huge mistake by picking me.." Waluigi defended. "We're all going to die if you pick me. I'm not the murderer."

"Yeah... Guys I really don't.."

"It has to be majority..." Koopa sighed. "Rosalina, please.. We can show you the evidence for him being the mafia. Just please, trust us.."

"I don't know about this... But okay... I trust you guys."

"Rosalina, you're making a huge mistake! Don't side with them, they're just trying to manipulate you! They're actually the mafia," Waluigi pleaded. "It's not me."

Rosalina bit her lip nervously.

"I don't know... Who to believe.."

"You're already with us, don't worry," Boo said. "We've got this..."

"Alright... I'm trusting you guys." Rosalina allowed. "Let's hope this... Is the right choice..."

"I really hope we picked the right person," Koopa muttered.

"There's only one way to find out..." Boo said grimly. "Let's see how true your words are.."

"Waluigi, are you the murderer?"

"What?" Waluigi gaped at them. "How can you think it's me... Wario and Mona died.. I can't believe it. It's not okay... How could they have died..."

"...Honestly, you guys are so stupid," Rosalina sighed. "Just... I can't believe how dumb you guys are."

"What?" Boo was taken aback by her words. Did that really just come out of her mouth!? He thought.

"I thought I made myself pretty obvious," Rosalina continued. "The whole 'I'm so innocent' act. I thought that was pretty easy to figure out. But no, you guys were still too dumb to figure it out!" She laughed.

"Wait... Rosalina... You're speaking normally?" Waluigi asked, puzzled. None of them suspected her at all.

"Oh, Duh. That was just another thing to make you guys think that I was merely a nuisance. Nothing but a dainty princess," Rosalina sneered. "Honestly, I can't believe you all fell for it. Goes to show how much this world believes about innocent princesses."

"But... What about Peach and Daisy? And Mario?" Koopa was dumbstruck. "Don't you care about them?"

"I hated all of them. It's the same reason you could've been a legitimate murderer, too," Rosalina pointed out. "They all looked down on me. Mario stole all the fame from me. Ha. Well guess what- now I'm alive and they're dead- so look who's winning now!"

"You're insane," Boo muttered. "...and we picked the wrong person. Lovely. How did Mario steal the fame from you, exactly?"

"Ugh. It's so obvious, do I have to spell everything out for you idiots?" Rosalina sighed. "Easy. When Bowser was in the center of the universe, he was originally just supposed to collect all the grand stars, and then the ship could travel and I could face Bowser and easily defeat him. But no, he wanted the fame. He wanted to be able to say that he did it all. He insisted, actually."

"So we were all played by you.." Koopa realized. "...good game."

"Yeah, it really was," Rosalina giggled. "Alright, enough talk... Let's just get to the killing part of this!"

She raised her wand, which none of them were aware she even brought, and quickly waved it.

"Gravitational pull!"

In a flash, they were all smushed against the floor, unable to move or get up.

"Rosalina-" Waluigi shouted. "It's not too late to stop this-"

"You're right, you're right," Rosalina snickered. "But it's too late for all of you!"

The wall collapsed, crushing Waluigi and Koopa. Boo just went through the wall.

"Oh dear, I forgot about that," Rosalina sighed. "Oh well, unfortunately for you, you picked the wrong mafia- so you're about to die no matter what!"

"Rosalina-" Boo started.

"Shut up!"

He was quickly slain.

She waved her wand again and the pressure stopped. She smiled maliciously as she left the room, light on her feet.

No one here to misjudge me now. Thanks, Toadsworth, for the opportunity..

Here's my alternate ending! This was just an idea I thought up of near the middle of this book.

So yes, Rosalina was the murderer and she got away with it. Not for real, just in this ending.

Whether Toadsworth was in on it is up to you ;) (spoiler: in this bonus, Rosalina and him were working on this together!!)

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed.