Exodus 6:1-6:30

6 Then the Lord said🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽, “Now you will see👀 what I will do to2️⃣ Pharaoh👳: Because of my mighty💪 hand🤚 he will let them go; 🐝because of my mighty💪 hand🤚 he will drive🚗🚘 them out of his country🌐.”

2 God also said🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽, “I am the Lord. 3 I appeared to2️⃣ Abraham👴, to2️⃣ Isaac👴 and to2️⃣ Jacob👴🏻 as God Almighty, but by my name the Lord I did ❌not❌ ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 myself fully known🎓 to2️⃣ them. 4 I also established my covenant with them to2️⃣ give them the land🗺️ of Canaan, where they resided 🅰️as foreigners. 5 Moreover, I have heard👂 the groaning😖 of the Israelites👥, whom the Egyptians are 🔗enslaving🔗, and I have remembered🤔💭 my covenant.

6 “Therefore4️⃣, say🗣️ to2️⃣ the Israelites👥: ‘I 🅰️am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under⬇️ the yoke🥚 of the Egyptians. I will free🆓 you from 🐝being ⛓️slaves⛓️ to2️⃣ them, and I will redeem you with 🅰️an outstretched 🅰️arm and with mighty💪 acts of judgment👩‍⚖️. 7 I will take you as my own people👥, and I will be🐝 your God. Then you will know🎓 that I 🅰️am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under⬇️ the yoke🥚 of the Egyptians. 8 And I will bring you to2️⃣ the land🗺️ I swore🗣️ with 🆙uplifted hand🤚 to2️⃣ give to2️⃣ Abraham👴, to2️⃣ Isaac👴 and to2️⃣ Jacob👴🏻. I will give it to2️⃣ you 🅰️as a🅰️ possession💼. I am the Lord.’”

9 Moses👴🏽 reported📝 this to the Israelites👥, but they👥 did ❌not❌ listen👂 to2️⃣ him 🐝because of their discouragement and harsh labor.

10 Then the Lord said🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽, 11 “Go, tell🗣️ Pharaoh👳 👑king🤴 of Egypt to2️⃣ let the Israelites👥 go out of his country🌐.”

12 But Moses👴🏽 said🗣️ to2️⃣ the Lord, “If the Israelites👥 will ❌not❌ listen👂 to2️⃣ me, why would Pharaoh👳 listen👂 to2️⃣ me, since I speak🗣️ with faltering lips👄💋❓”

Family Record of Moses and Aaron

13 Now the Lord spoke🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽 and Aaron 🅰️about the Israelites👥 and Pharaoh👳 👑king🤴 of Egypt, and he commanded🗣️ them👥 to2️⃣ bring the Israelites👥 out of Egypt.

14 These were the heads of their families👨‍👩‍👧‍👦:

The sons👬 of Reuben👨 the 🥇firstborn🤰 son👦 of Israel👴🏻 were Hanok and Pallu, Hezron and Karmi. These were the clans of Reuben.

15 The sons👬 of Simeon👨🏻 were Jemuel, Jamin, Ohad, Jakin, Zohar and Shaul the son👦 of a🅰️ Canaanite woman. These were the clans of Simeon👨🏼.

16 These were the names of the sons👬 of Levi👨🏼 🅰️according to2️⃣ their records📝: Gershon, Kohath and Merari. Levi👨🏼 lived 1371️⃣3️⃣7️⃣ years📅.

17 The sons👬 of Gershon, by clans, were Libni and Shimei.

18 The sons👬 of Kohath were Amram, Izhar, Hebron and Uzziel. Kohath lived 1331️⃣3️⃣3️⃣ years📅.

19 The sons👬 of Merari were Mahli and Mushi.

These were the clans of Levi👨🏼 🅰️according to2️⃣ their👥 records📝.

20 Amram married🤵👰💍 his father’s👴 sister Jochebed, who bore🤰 him Aaron and Moses👴🏽. Amram lived 1371️⃣3️⃣7️⃣ years📅.

21 The sons👬 of Izhar were Korah, Nepheg and Zikri.

22 The sons👬 of Uzziel were Mishael, Elzaphanand Sithri.

23 Aaron married🤵👰💍 Elisheba, daughter👧 of Amminadab and sister of Nahshon, and she bore🤰 him Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar.

24 The sons👬 of Korah were Assir, Elkanah and Abiasaph. These were the Korahite clans.

25 Eleazar son👦 of Aaron married🤵👰💍 one1️⃣ of the daughters👭 of Putiel, and she bore🤰 him Phinehas.

These were the heads of the Levite👨🏼 families👨‍👩‍👧‍👦, clan by clan.

26 It was this Aaron and Moses👴🏽 to2️⃣ whom the Lord said🗣️, “Bring the Israelites👥 out of Egypt by their divisions➗.” 27 They👥 were the ones1️⃣ who spoke🗣️ to2️⃣ Pharaoh👳 👑king🤴 of Egypt 🅰️about bringing the Israelites👥 out of Egypt ➖ this same Moses👴🏽 and Aaron.

Aaron to Speak for Moses

28 Now when the Lord spoke🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽 in Egypt, 29 he said🗣️ to2️⃣ him👴🏽, “I am the Lord. Tell🗣️ Pharaoh👳 👑king🤴 of Egypt everything I tell🗣️ you.”

30 But Moses👴🏽 said🗣️ to2️⃣ the Lord, “Since I speak🗣️ with faltering lips👄💋, why would Pharaoh👳 listen👂 to2️⃣ me❓”