Exodus 27:1-27:21

The Altar of Burnt Offering

27 “⛏️⚒️Build🛠️🔨 🅰️an altar🛐 of 🅰️acacia🅰️ wood, three3️⃣ cubits high⬆️; it is to2️⃣ be🐝 square⬛⬜, five5️⃣ cubits long and five5️⃣ cubits wide. 2 ⛏️⚒️Make🛠️🔨 a🅰️ 📣🎺horn🎷📯 🅰️at each of the four4️⃣ corners, so that the 📣🎺horns🎷📯 and the altar🛐 are of one1️⃣ 🍉🌽🥜🍞🍬piece🍿🍪🎂🍰🍫, and overlay🛏️🛌 the altar🛐 with bronze🥉. 3 ⛏️⚒️Make🛠️🔨 🅰️all its utensils🍴🍽️🥄🔪 of bronze🥉 ➖ its pots🍯🏺⚱️ to2️⃣ remove the 🔥ashes🔥, and its ⛏️shovels⛏️, 💦sprinkling💦 bowls🥘🍲🥗🍚🍜🍧🍨, meat 🍴forks🍴 and 🔥firepans. 4 ⛏️⚒️Make🛠️🔨 a🅰️ grating for4️⃣ it, 🅰️a bronze🥉 network🌐, and ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 a🅰️ bronze🥉 ring💍 🅰️at each of the four4️⃣ corners of the network🌐. 5 Put it under the ledge of the altar🛐 so that it is halfway up🆙 the altar🛐. 6 ⛏️⚒️Make🛠️🔨 poles🏑🏒 of 🅰️acacia🅰️ wood for4️⃣ the altar🛐 and overlay🛏️🛌 them👥 with bronze🥉. 7 The poles🏑🏒 are to2️⃣ be🐝 inserted into2️⃣ the rings💍 so they👥 will be🐝 on🔛 two2️⃣ sides of the altar🛐 when it is carried. 8 ⛏️⚒️Make🛠️🔨 the altar🛐 hollow, out of boards. It is to2️⃣ be🐝 ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 just 🅰️as you were shown👁️‍🗨️ on🔛 the mountain⛰️.

The Courtyard

9 “⛏️🛠️Make⚒️🔨 a🅰️ courtyard for4️⃣ the tabernacle. The south⬇️ side shall be🐝 a🅰️ hundred1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ cubits long and is to2️⃣ have curtains of finely twisted linen👕👖👗👘👚, 10 with twenty2️⃣0️⃣ posts🏑🏒 and twenty2️⃣0️⃣ bronze🥉 bases and with silver🥈 hooks🎣 and bands on🔛 the posts🏑🏒. 11 The north⬆️ side shall also be🐝 a🅰️ hundred1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ cubits long and is to2️⃣ have curtains, with twenty2️⃣0️⃣ posts🏑🏒 and twenty2️⃣0️⃣ bronze🥉 bases and with silver🥈 hooks🎣 and bands on🔛 the posts🏑🏒.

12 “The west⬅️ end🔚 of the courtyard shall be🐝 fifty5️⃣0️⃣ cubits wide and have curtains, with ten🔟 posts🏑🏒 and ten🔟 bases. 13 On🔛 the east➡️ end🔚, 2️⃣toward the 🌞sunrise⬆️🌄, the courtyard shall 🅰️also be🐝 fifty5️⃣0️⃣ cubits wide. 14 Curtains fifteen1️⃣5️⃣ cubits long 🅰️are to2️⃣ be🐝 on🔛 one1️⃣ side of the entrance, with three3️⃣ posts🏑🏒 and three3️⃣ bases, 15 and curtains fifteen1️⃣5️⃣ cubits long 🅰️are to2️⃣ be🐝 on🔛 the other side, with three3️⃣ posts🏑🏒 and three3️⃣ bases.

16 “For4️⃣ the entrance to2️⃣ the courtyard, provide a🅰️ curtain twenty2️⃣0️⃣ cubits long, of 💙blue💙, 💜purple💜 and 🔴scarlet🔴 yarn and finely twisted linen👕👖👗👘👚 ➖ the work of 🅰️an embroiderer ➖ with four4️⃣ posts🏑🏒 and four4️⃣ bases. 17 🅰️All the posts🏑🏒 🅰️around🔃🔄 the courtyard are to2️⃣ have silver🥈 bands and hooks♥️, and bronze🥉 bases. 18 The courtyard shall be🐝 a🅰️ hundred1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ cubits long and fifty5️⃣0️⃣ cubits wide, with curtains of finely twisted linen👕👖👗👘👚 five5️⃣ cubits high⬆️, and with bronze🥉 bases. 19 🅰️All the other 🅰️articles used in the service of the tabernacle, whatever their function, including 🅰️all the tent⛺ pegs for4️⃣ it and those for4️⃣ the courtyard, 🅰️are to2️⃣ be🐝 of bronze🥉.

Oil for the Lampstand

20 “Command🗣️ the Israelites👥 to2️⃣ bring you clear oil🛢️ of pressed olives for4️⃣ the light🕯️💡🔦 so that the 🏮💡🛋️lamps may be🐝 kept 🔥burning🔥. 21 In the tent⛺ of meeting🤝, outside the curtain that 🛡️shields🛡️ the ark⛵🛶 of the covenant law⚖️, Aaron and his sons👬 are to2️⃣ keep the 🏮💡🛋️lamps 🔥burning🔥 🐝before4️⃣ the Lord from 🌙evening🌙 till ⛅morning⛅. This is to2️⃣ be🐝 a🅰️ lasting ordinance 🅰️among the Israelites👥 for4️⃣ the generations to2️⃣ come.