Exodus 29:1-29:46

Consecration of the Priests

29 “This is what you 🅰️are to2️⃣ do to2️⃣ consecrate them👥, so they👥 may serve me 🅰️as priests🤵: Take a🅰️ young👶 bull🐂 and two2️⃣ rams🐃 without defect. 2 🅰️And from the finest 🥖wheat🍞 flour make round🔴🔵 🥖loaves🍞 without yeast, thick 🍞loaves🥖 without yeast and with olive oil🛢️ mixed in, and thin 🍞loaves🥖 without yeast and 🖌️brushed with olive oil🛢️. 3 Put them👥 in a🅰️ basket🏀🗑️🛒 and 🎁present them👥 🅰️along with the bull🐂 and the two2️⃣ rams🐃. 4 Then bring 🅰️Aaron and his sons👬 to2️⃣ the entrance to2️⃣ the tent⛺ of meeting🤝 and wash them👥 with 💧🌊water💦💦. 5 Take the garments👕👖 and dress👗👘 Aaron with the tunic👕👚, the robe👘 of the ephod, the ephod itself and the breastpiece🍉🌽🥜🍞🍿🍪🎂🍰🍫🍬. Fasten the ephod on🔛 him by its skillfully woven waistband. 6 Put the turban👳 on🍞 his head 🅰️and 🅰️attach the sacred emblem to2️⃣ the turban👳. 7 Take the 🅰️anointing oil🛢️ and 🅰️anoint him by pouring🌊 it on🔛 his head. 8 Bring his sons👬 and dress👗👘 them👥 in tunics👕👚 9 and fasten caps👒🎩🎓⛑️ on🔛 them👥. Then tie sashes on🔛 Aaron and his sons👬. The 🤵priesthood is theirs👥 by a🅰️ lasting ordinance.

“Then you shall ordain 🅰️Aaron and his sons👬.

10 “Bring the bull🐂 to2️⃣ the front of the tent⛺ of meeting🤝, and 🅰️Aaron and his sons👬 shall lay🛏️🛌 their👥 hands👐 on🔛 its head. 11 🗡️Slaughter🔪 it in the Lord’s 🎁presence 🅰️at the entrance to2️⃣ the tent⛺ of meeting🤝. 12 Take some of the 🐂bull’s blood 🅰️and put it on🔛 the horns🦄🦌🐮🐂🐃🐄🐐🐗🐘🦏 of the altar🛐 with your finger☝️🖕, and pour🌊 out the rest💤 of it 🅰️at the base of the 🛐altar. 13 Then take 🅰️all the fat on🔛 the internal organs, the long lobe of the liver, 🅰️and both👥 👶👦👧kidneys with the fat on🔛 them👥, and 🔥burn🔥 them👥 on🔛 the 🛐altar. 14 But 🔥burn🔥 the 🐂bull’s flesh 🅰️and its hide 🅰️and its intestines outside the camp🎪. It is 🅰️a sin😈 offering.

15 “Take one1️⃣ of the 🐃rams, 🅰️and Aaron and his sons👬 shall lay🛏️🛌 their hands👐 on🔛 its head. 16 🗡️Slaughter🔪 it 🅰️and take the blood and splash💦 it 🅰️against the sides of the 🛐altar. 17 Cut✂️ the ram into2️⃣ 🍉🌽🥜🍞🍿pieces🍪🎂🍰🍫🍬 🅰️and wash the internal organs 🅰️and the legs, putting them👥 with the head 🅰️and the other 🍉🌽🥜🍞🍿pieces🍪🎂🍰🍫🍬. 18 Then 🔥burn🔥 the entire ram🐃 on🔛 the 🛐altar. It is a🅰️ 🔥burnt🔥 offering to2️⃣ the Lord, a🅰️ pleasing 🅰️aroma🅰️, a🅰️ 🍉🥕🌶️🍄🥒🥜🍗🍞🥖🍟🥞🧀🌭🌮🥙🥚food🥘🍲🥗🍿🍱🍘🍛🍜🍝🍡🍦🍢🍨🍣🍩🎂🍪🍰☕🥛🍺🍬🍮🥃🍶 offering 🎁presented to🅰️ the Lord.

19 “Take the other ram🐃, and 🅰️Aaron and his sons👬 shall lay🛏️🛌 their hands👐 on🔛 its head. 20 🗡️Slaughter🔪 it, take some of its blood 🅰️and put it on🔛 the lobes of the right➡️ ears👂👂 of Aaron 🅰️and his sons👬, on🔛 the thumbs of their right➡️ hands👐, 🅰️and on🔛 the big toes of their👥 right➡️ feet👣. Then splash💦 blood 🅰️against the sides of the 🛐altar. 21 🅰️And take some blood from the 🛐altar 🅰️and some of the 🅰️anointing oil🛢️ and sprinkle💦 it on🔛 Aaron 🅰️and his garments👕👖👗👘👙👚 and on🔛 his sons👬 and their👥 garments👕👖👗👘👙👚. Then he 🅰️and his sons👬 🅰️and their garments👕👖👗👘👙🔛 will be🐝 consecrated.