Exodus 30:1-30:38

The Altar of Incense

30 “⛏️⚒️Make🛠️🔨 🅰️an 🛐altar of 🅰️acacia🅰️ wood for4️⃣ 🔥burning🔥 incense🚬. 2 It is to2️⃣ be🐝 square⬛⬜, a🅰️ cubit long 🅰️and 🅰️a cubit wide, 🅰️and two2️⃣ cubits high⬆️➖ its horns🦄🦌🐮🐂🐃🐄🐐🐗🐏🐑🐑🦏🐘 of one1️⃣ piece🍉🌽 with it. 3 Overlay🛏️🛌 the top🔝 and 🅰️all the sides 🅰️and the horns🦄🦌🐮🐂🐃🐄🐐🐗🐏🐑🐑🦏🐘 with pure gold🎖️🏆🏅🥇, 🅰️and ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 a🅰️ gold🎖️🏆🏅🥇 molding 🅰️around🔃🔄 it. 4 ⛏️⚒️Make🛠️🔨 two2️⃣ gold🎖️🏆🏅🥇 rings💍 for4️⃣ the 🛐altar 🐝below⬇️ the molding ➖ two2️⃣ on🔛 each of the opposite sides ➖ to2️⃣ hold the poles🏑🏒 used to2️⃣ carry it. 5 ⛏️⚒️Make🛠️🔨 the poles🏑🏒 of 🅰️acacia🅰️ wood 🅰️and overlay🛏️🛌 them👥 with gold🎖️🏆🏅🥇. 6 Put the altar🛐 in front of the curtain that shields🛡️ the ark⛵🛶 of the covenant law⚖️ ➖ 🐝before4️⃣ the 🅰️atonement cover that is over the tablets of the covenant law⚖️ ➖ where I will meet🤝 with you.

7 “🅰️Aaron must 🔥burn🔥 fragrant incense🚬 on🔛 the altar🛐 every ⛅morning⛅ when he tends the lamps🏮💡🛋️. 8 He must 🔥burn🔥 incense🚬 🅰️again when he 🔆🔆lights💡🔦 the lamps🏮💡🛋️ 🅰️at twilight so incense🚬 will 🔥burn🔥 regularly 🐝before4️⃣ the Lord for4️⃣ the generations👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 to2️⃣ come. 9 Do ❌not❌ offer on🔛 this altar🛐 🅰️any other incense🚬 or 🅰️any 🔥burnt🔥 offering or grain🌽 offering, 🅰️and do ❌not❌ pour🌊 a🅰️ drink🍶 offering on🔛 it. 10 Once a🅰️ year📅 🅰️Aaron shall ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 🅰️atonement on🔛 its horns🦄🦌🐮🐂🐃🐄🐐🐗🐏🐑🐑🦏🐘. This 🅰️annual📅 🅰️atonement must 🐝be ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 with the blood of the 🅰️atoning sin😈 offering for4️⃣ the generations👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 to2️⃣ come. It is most🏆 holy😇 to2️⃣ the Lord.”

Atonement Money

11 Then the Lord said🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽, 12 “When you take a🅰️ census👫👬👭👯 of the Israelites to2️⃣ count🔢 them👥, each one1️⃣ must 💰pay💰 the Lord a🅰️ 💰ransom💰 for4️⃣ his life 🅰️at the ⌚⏰⏱️time⏲️🕰️🕛 he is counted🔢. Then ❌no❌ plague🤕🤢🤧😷🤒🤥 will come on🔛 them👥 when you number#️⃣ them👥. 13 Each one1️⃣ who👤 crosses✝️ over to2️⃣ those👥 🅰️already counted🔢 is to2️⃣ give 🅰️a half shekel, 🅰️according to2️⃣ the sanctuary shekel, which weighs⚖️ twenty2️⃣0️⃣ gerahs. This half shekel is 🅰️an offering to2️⃣ the Lord. 14 🅰️All who👤 cross✝️ over, those twenty2️⃣0️⃣ years📅 old👴👵 or more, are to2️⃣ give 🅰️an offering to2️⃣ the Lord. 15 The 🤑rich🤑 are ❌not❌ to2️⃣ give more than a🅰️ half shekel 🅰️and the poor are ❌not❌ to2️⃣ give less when you ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 the offering to2️⃣ the Lord to2️⃣ 🅰️atone for4️⃣ your lives. 16 Receive📥 the 🅰️atonement 💰💸💳money💴💵💶💷 from the Israelites 🅰️and use it 4️⃣for the service of the tent⛺ of meeting🤝. It will be🐝 a🅰️ memorial for4️⃣ the Israelites 🐝before4️⃣ the Lord, ⛏️⚒️making🛠️🔨 🅰️atonement for4️⃣ your lives.”

Basin for Washing

17 Then the Lord said🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽, 18 “⛏️⚒️Make🛠️🔨 a🅰️ bronze🥉 basin🛢️⚱️, with its bronze🥉 stand🕴️, for4️⃣ washing. Place it ➡️between⬅️ the tent⛺ of 🤝meeting🤝 and the altar🛐, 🅰️and put 🌊💧water💦💦 in it. 19 Aaron 🅰️and his sons👬 are to2️⃣ wash their👥 hands👐 🅰️and feet👣 with 🌊💧water💦💦 from it.20 Whenever they👥 enter↩️ the tent⛺ of 🤝meeting🤝, they👥 shall wash with 🌊💧water💦💦 so that they👥 will ❌not❌ 💀die💀. 🅰️Also, when 👥they 🅰️approach the altar🛐 to2️⃣ minister🤵 by 🎁presenting 🅰️a 🍉🥕🌶️🍄🥒🥜🍗🍞🥖🍟🥞🧀🌭🌮🥙🥚food🥘🍲🥗🍿🍱🍘🍛🍜🍝🍡🍦🍢🍨🍣🍩🎂🍪🍰☕🥛🍺🍬🍮🥃🍶 offering to2️⃣ the Lord, 21 they👥 shall wash their👥 hands👐 🅰️and feet👣 so that they👥 will ❌not❌ 💀die💀. This is to2️⃣ be🐝 a🅰️ lasting ordinance for4️⃣ 🅰️Aaron 🅰️and his descendants👶👦👧 for4️⃣ the generations👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 to2️⃣ come.”

Anointing Oil

22 Then the Lord said🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽, 23 “Take the following fine👍👌👌 spices: 5005️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ shekels of 💧liquid💧 myrrh, half 🅰️as much (that is, 2502️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ shekels) of fragrant cinnamon, 2502️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ shekels of fragrant calamus, 24 5005️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ shekels of cassia ➖ 🅰️all 🅰️according to2️⃣ the sanctuary shekel ➖ 🅰️and 🅰️a hin of olive oil🛢️. 25 ⛏️⚒️Make🛠️🔨 these into2️⃣ a🅰️ sacred😇 🅰️anointing oil🛢️, a🅰️ fragrant blend, the work of a🅰️ perfumer. It will be🐝 the sacred😇 🅰️anointing oil🛢️. 26 Then use it to2️⃣ 🅰️anoint the tent⛺ of 🤝meeting🤝, the ark⛵🛶 of the covenant law⚖️, 27 the table 🅰️and 🅰️all its 🅰️articles, the 🏮💡🛋️lampstand🕴️ 🅰️and its 👑👒🎩🎓accessories⛑️📿💍💄, the altar🛐 of incense🚬, 28 the altar🛐 of 🔥burnt🔥 offering 🅰️and 🅰️all its 🍴🥄utensils🔪🍽️, 🅰️and the basin⚱️🛢️ with its stand🕴️. 29 You shall consecrate them👥 so they👥 will be🐝 most holy😇, 🅰️and whatever 👆touches👇 them👥 will be🐝 holy😇.

30 “🅰️Anoint Aaron 🅰️and his sons👬 🅰️and consecrate them👥 so they👥 may serve me 🅰️as priests🤵. 31 Say🗣️ to2️⃣ the Israelites, ‘This is to2️⃣ be🐝 my sacred😇 🅰️anointing oil🛢️ for4️⃣ the generations👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 to2️⃣ come. 32 Do ❎not❎ pour🌊 it on🔛 anyone1️⃣ else’s body 🅰️and do ❎not❎ ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 🅰️any other oil🛢️ using the same formula👨‍🔬👩‍🔬🔬. It is sacred😇, 🅰️and you are to2️⃣ consider it sacred😇. 33 Whoever ⛏️⚒️makes🛠️🔨 perfume like it 🅰️and puts it on🔛 anyone1️⃣ other than a🅰️ priest🤵 must be🐝 cut✂️ off from their people👥.’”

Incense

34 Then the Lord said🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽, “Take fragrant spices ➖ gum resin, onycha 🅰️and galbanum ➖ 🅰️and pure frank incense🚬, 🅰️all in equal 🅰️amounts#️⃣, 35 🅰️and ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 a🅰️ fragrant🌸🌼🌺🏵️🌻🌷 blend of incense🚬, the work of a🅰️ perfumer. It is to2️⃣ be🐝 🍚salted 🅰️and pure 🅰️and sacred😇. 36 Grind some of it to2️⃣ 🍚powder☃️ 🅰️and place it in front of the ark⛵🛶 of the covenant law⚖️ in the tent⛺ of 🤝meeting🤝, where I will meet🤝 with you. It shall be🐝 most holy😇 to2️⃣ you. 37 Do ❎not❎ ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 any incense🚬 with this 4️⃣formula👨‍🔬👩‍🔬🔬 for4️⃣ yourselves; consider it holy😇 2️⃣to the Lord. 38 Whoever ⛏️⚒️makes🛠️🔨 incense🚬 like it to2️⃣ enjoy🤣 its fragrance💮🏵️🌻🌼🌷🌸 must be🐝 cut✂️ off from their people👥.”