Exodus 38:1-38:31

The Altar of Burnt Offering

38 They🅰️ ⛏️⚒️built🛠️🔨 the altar🛐 of 🔥burnt🔥 offering of 🅰️acacia🅰️ wood, three3️⃣ cubits high⬆️; it was square⬛⬜, five5️⃣ cubits long 🅰️and five5️⃣ cubits wide. 2 They👥 ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 a🅰️ horn🦄🐮🐂🐃🐄🐐🐗🐘🦏 🅰️at each of the four4️⃣ corners, so that the 🦄🐮🐂🐃🐄🐐🐗🐘🦏horns 🅰️and the altar🛐 were of one1️⃣ piece, and they👥 overlaid🛏️🛌 the 🛐altar with bronze🥉. 3 They👥 ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 all its 🍴🥄🔪utensils of bronze🥉 ➖ its pots🍳🥘🍲, shovels⛏️, sprinkling💦 bowls🍧🍨🍚🍜, meat forks🍴 and 🔥firepans🍳. 4 They👥 ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 a🅰️ grating for4️⃣ the altar🛐, a🅰️ bronze🥉 network🌐, to2️⃣ be🐝 under its ledge, halfway up🆙 the altar🛐. 5 They👥 cast bronze🥉 rings💍 to2️⃣ hold the poles🏑🏒 for4️⃣ the four4️⃣ corners of the bronze🥉 grating. 6 They👥 ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 the poles🏑🏒 of 🅰️acacia🅰️ wood and overlaid🛏️🛌 them👥 with bronze🥉. 7 They👥 inserted the poles🏑🏒 into2️⃣ the rings💍 so they👥 would be🐝 on🔛 the sides of the altar🛐 for4️⃣ carrying it. They👥 ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 it hollow, out of boards.

The Basin for Washing

8 They👥 ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 the bronze🥉 basin⚱️🛢️ 🅰️and its bronze🥉 stand🕴️ from the mirrors of the women👭 who served 🅰️at the ↩️entrance to2️⃣ the tent⛺ of 🤝meeting🤝.

The Courtyard

9 Next they👥 ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 the courtyard. The south⬇️ side was a🅰️ hundred💯 cubits long 🅰️and had curtains of finely twisted linen👗👘, 10 with twenty2️⃣0️⃣ posts🏑🏒 and twenty2️⃣0️⃣ bronze🥉 bases, 🅰️and with silver🥈 hooks🎣 and bands on🔛 the posts🏑🏒. 11 The north⬆️ side was also a🅰️ hundred💯 cubits long 🅰️and had twenty2️⃣0️⃣ posts🏑🏒 and twenty2️⃣0️⃣ bronze🥉 bases, with silver🥈 hooks🎣 and bands on🔛 the posts🏑🏒.

12 The west⬅️ end🔚 was fifty5️⃣0️⃣ cubits wide 🅰️and had curtains, with ten🔟 posts🏑🏒 🅰️and 🔟ten bases, with silver🥈 hooks🎣 and bands on🔛 the posts🏑🏒. 13 The east➡️ end🔚, 2️⃣toward the 🌞sunrise🌄, was 🅰️also fifty5️⃣0️⃣ cubits wide. 14 Curtains fifteen1️⃣5️⃣ cubits long were on🔛 one1️⃣ side of the ↩️entrance, with three3️⃣ posts🏑🏒 and three3️⃣ bases,15 🅰️and curtains fifteen1️⃣5️⃣ cubits long were on🔛 the other side of the ↩️entrance to2️⃣ the courtyard, with three3️⃣ posts🏑🏒 🅰️and three3️⃣ bases. 16 🅰️All the curtains around🔃🔄 the courtyard were of finely twisted linen👗👘. 17 The bases for4️⃣ the posts🏑🏒 were bronze🥉. The hooks🎣 and bands on🔛 the posts🏑🏒 were silver🥈, and their 🔝tops were overlaid🛏️🛌 with silver🥈; so 🅰️all the posts🏑🏒 of the courtyard had silver🥈 bands.

18 The curtain for4️⃣ the ↩️entrance to2️⃣ the courtyard was ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 of 💙blue💙, 💜purple💜 and 🔴scarlet🔴 yarn 🅰️and finely twisted linen👗👘 ➖ the work of 🅰️an embroiderer. It was twenty2️⃣0️⃣ cubits long 🅰️and, like the curtains of the courtyard, five5️⃣ cubits high⬆️, 19 with four4️⃣ posts🏑🏒 and four4️⃣ bronze🥉 bases. Their👥 hooks🎣 and bands were silver🥈, and their👥 🔝tops were overlaid🛏️🛌 with silver🥈. 20 🅰️All the tent⛺ pegs of the tabernacle 🅰️and of the surrounding courtyard were bronze🥉.

The Materials Used

21 These 🅰️are the 🅰️amounts of the materials used for4️⃣ the tabernacle, the tabernacle of the covenant law⚖️, which were recorded📹 🅰️at Moses’👴🏽 command🗣️ by the Levites under the direction of Ithamar son👦 of 🅰️Aaron, the priest🤵. 22 (Bezalel son👦 of Uri, the son👦 of Hur, of the tribe🎪🎭 of Judah, ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 everything the Lord commanded🗣️ Moses👴🏽; 23 with him was Oholiab son👦 of 🅰️Ahisamak, of the tribe🎪🎭 of Dan ➖ 🅰️an engraver 🅰️and designer, and 🅰️an embroiderer in 💙blue💙, 💜purple💜 and 🔴scarlet🔴 yarn 🅰️and fine linen👗👘.)24 The total 🅰️amount of the 🎖️🏆gold🏅🥇 from the wave🌊👋 offering used for4️⃣ 🅰️all the work on🔛 the sanctuary was 292️⃣9️⃣ talents 🅰️and 7307️⃣3️⃣0️⃣ shekels, 🅰️according to2️⃣ the sanctuary shekel.

25 The silver🥈 🅾️obtained from those of the community🏘️ who were 🔢#️⃣counted in the census was 100💯 talents 🅰️and 1,7751️⃣7️⃣7️⃣5️⃣ shekels, 🅰️according to2️⃣ the sanctuary shekel ➖ 26 one1️⃣ beka per person👤, that is, half a🅰️ shekel, 🅰️according to2️⃣ the sanctuary shekel, from everyone1️⃣ who had ✝️crossed over to2️⃣ those 🔢#️⃣counted, twenty2️⃣0️⃣ years📅 old👴👵 or more, a🅰️ total of 603,5506️⃣0️⃣3️⃣5️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ men👬. 27 The 100💯 talents of silver🥈 were used to2️⃣ cast the bases for4️⃣ the sanctuary and for4️⃣ the curtain ➖ 100💯 bases from the 100💯 talents, one1️⃣ talent for4️⃣ each base. 28 They👥 used the 1,7751️⃣7️⃣7️⃣5️⃣ shekels to2️⃣ ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 the hooks🎣 for4️⃣ the posts🏑🏒, to2️⃣ overlay🛏️🛌 the 🔝tops of the posts🏒🏑, and to2️⃣ ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 their bands.

29 The bronze🥉 from the wave🌊👋 offering was 707️⃣0️⃣ talents 🅰️and 2,4002️⃣4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ shekels. 30 They👥 used it to2️⃣ ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 the bases for4️⃣ the ↩️entrance to2️⃣ the tent⛺ of 🤝meeting🤝, the bronze🥉 altar🛐 with its bronze🥉 grating 🅰️and 🅰️all its utensils🍴🥄🔪, 31 the bases for4️⃣ the surrounding courtyard 🅰️and those for4️⃣ its ↩️entrance and 🅰️all the tent⛺ pegs for4️⃣ the tabernacle 🅰️and those for4️⃣ the surrounding courtyard.