Exodus 35:1-35:35

Sabbath Regulations

35 Moses👴🏽 🅰️assembled the whole Israelite community🏘️ 🅰️and said🗣️ to2️⃣ them👥, “These 🅰️are the things the Lord has commanded🗣️ you to2️⃣ do: 2 For4️⃣ six6️⃣ days📆, work is to2️⃣ be🐝 done, but the seventh7️⃣ ☀️day☀️ shall be🐝 your holy😇 ☀️day☀️, a🅰️ ☀️day☀️ of sabbath 💤rest💤 to2️⃣ the Lord. Whoever does 🅰️any work on🔛 it is to2️⃣ be🐝 put to2️⃣ ☠️death☠️. 3 Do ❌not❌ 💡light💡 a🅰️ 🔥fire🔥 in 🅰️any of your dwellings on🔛 the Sabbath ☀️day☀️.”

Materials for the Tabernacle

4 Moses👴🏽 said🗣️ to2️⃣ the whole Israelite community🏘️, “This is what the Lord has commanded🗣️: 5 From what you have, take 🅰️an offering for4️⃣ the Lord. Everyone1️⃣ who is willing is to2️⃣ bring to2️⃣ the Lord 🅰️an offering of 🎖️🏆gold🏅🥇, silver🥈 🅰️and bronze🥉; 6 💙blue💙, 💜purple💜 and 🔴scarlet🔴 yarn 🅰️and fine 👗linen👘; goat🐐 💇hair; 7 ram🐃 skins dyed 🔴red🔴 🅰️and 🅰️another type of durable leather; 🅰️acacia🅰️ wood; 8 olive oil🛢️ for4️⃣ the 💡light💡; spices for4️⃣ the 🅰️anointing oil🛢️ 🅰️and for4️⃣ the fragrant🌸🌼🌻🌷🏵️ incense🚬; 9 🅰️and 🅾️onyx stones🗿 🅰️and other gems💎 to2️⃣ be🐝 mounted on🔛 the ephod 🅰️and breastpiece🍉🌽🥜🍞🍟🍿🍪🎂🍰🍫🍬.

10 “🅰️All who 🅰️are skilled 🅰️among you 🅰️are to2️⃣ come 🅰️and ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 everything the Lord has commanded🗣️: 11 the tabernacle with its tent⛺ 🅰️and its covering, clasps🔧, frames, ✝️crossbars, posts🏑🏒 and bases; 12 the ark⛵🛶 with its poles🏒🏑 🅰️and the 🅰️atonement cover 🅰️and the curtain that shields🛡️ it; 13 the table with its poles🏑🏒 🅰️and 🅰️all its 🅰️articles 🅰️and the 🍞bread🥖 of the Presence; 14 the 🏮💡🛋️lampstand🕴️ that is for4️⃣ 💡light💡 with its 🅰️accessories📿💄💍, 🏮🛋️💡lamps 🅰️and oil🛢️ for4️⃣ the 💡light💡; 15 the altar🛐 of incense🚬 with its poles🏑🏒, the 🅰️anointing oil🛢️ 🅰️and the fragrant🌸🌼🌷🌻 incense🚬; the curtain for4️⃣ the 🚪doorway 🅰️at the entrance to2️⃣ the tabernacle; 16 the altar🛐 of 🔥burnt🔥 offering with its bronze🥉 grating, its poles🏑🏒 and 🅰️all its utensils🍴🥄🔪; the bronze🥉 basin⚱️🛢️ with its stand🕴️; 17 the curtains of the courtyard with its posts🏒🏑 🅰️and bases, 🅰️and the curtain for4️⃣ the entrance to2️⃣ the courtyard; 18 the tent⛺ pegs for4️⃣ the tabernacle 🅰️and for4️⃣ the courtyard, 🅰️and their👥 ropes; 19 the woven garments👗👘👙👚 worn for4️⃣ 🤵ministering in the sanctuary ➖ both👥 the sacred😇 garments👗👘👙👚 for4️⃣ 🅰️Aaron the priest🤵 🅰️and the garments👗👘👙👚 for4️⃣ his sons👬 when they serve 🅰️as priests🤵.”

20 Then the whole Israelite community🏘️ withdrew✏️ from Moses’👴🏽 presence, 21 🅰️and everyone1️⃣ who was willing 🅰️and whose 💘❤️💓💕💖💗💙heart💚💛💜🖤💝💞💟 moved them👥 came 🅰️and brought 🅰️an offering to2️⃣ the Lord 4️⃣for the work on🔛 the tent⛺ of 🤝meeting🤝, for4️⃣ 🅰️all its service, 🅰️and for4️⃣ the sacred😇 garments👗👘👙👚. 22 🅰️All who were willing, men👬 and women👭 🅰️alike, came 🅰️and brought 🎖️🏆gold🏅🥇 jewelry📿💎💍 of 🅰️all kinds: brooches, 👂earrings💍, rings💍 🅰️and ornaments. They👥 🅰️all 🎁presented their👥 🎖️🏆gold🏅🥇 🅰️as a🅰️ wave🌊👋 offering to2️⃣ the Lord. 23 Everyone1️⃣ who had 💙blue💙, 💜purple💜 or 🔴scarlet🔴 yarn or fine linen👗👘, or goat🐐 hair💇, ram🐃 skins dyed 🔴red🔴 or the other durable leather brought them👥. 24 Those 🎁presenting 🅰️an offering of silver🥈 or bronze🥉 brought it 🅰️as 🅰️an offering to2️⃣ the Lord, 🅰️and everyone1️⃣ who had 🅰️acacia🅰️ wood for4️⃣ 🅰️any part of the work brought it. 25 Every skilled woman spun with her hands👐 🅰️and brought what she had spun ➖ 💙blue💙, 💜purple💜 or 🔴scarlet🔴 yarn or fine linen👗👘. 26 🅰️And all the women👭 who were willing 🅰️and had the skill spun the goat🐐 hair💇. 27 The leaders brought 🅾️onyx stones🗿 🅰️and 🅾️other gems💎 to2️⃣ be🐝 mounted on🔛 the ephod 🅰️and breastpiece🍉🌽🥜🍞🍟🍿🍪🎂🍰🍫🍬. 28 They👥 🅰️also brought spices 🅰️and olive oil🛢️ for4️⃣ the 💡light💡 🅰️and for4️⃣ the 🅰️anointing oil🛢️ 🅰️and for4️⃣ the fragrant🌸🌼🌻🌷 incense🚬. 29 🅰️All the Israelite men👬 🅰️and women👭 who were willing brought to2️⃣ the Lord 🆓freewill offerings for4️⃣ all the work the Lord through Moses👴🏽 had commanded🗣️ them👥 to2️⃣ do.

Bezalel and Oholiab

30 Then Moses👴🏽 said🗣️ to2️⃣ the Israelites👥, “See👁️, the Lord has chosen 🐝Bezalel son👦 of Uri, the son👦 of Hur, of the tribe🎪🎭 of Judah, 31 🅰️and he has filled him with the 👻Spirit👻 of God, with wisdom🎓, with understanding🤓, with knowledge🎓 and with 🅰️all kinds of 👩‍⚕️👩‍🎓👩‍🏫👩‍⚖️👩‍🌾👩‍🍳👩‍🔧👩‍🏭👩‍💼👩‍🔬👩‍💻👲👱skills👩‍🎤👩‍🎨👩‍✈️👩‍🚀👩‍🚒👮🕵️💂👷🤴👸👳🤵 ➖ 32 to2️⃣ ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 artistic🎨👨‍🎨👩‍🎨🎭🥋🖌️🖊️🖋️✒️✏️🖼️ designs for4️⃣ work in 🎖️🏆gold🏅🥇, silver🥈 and bronze🥉, 33 to2️⃣ cut✂️ and set stones🗿, to2️⃣ work in wood 🅰️and to2️⃣ engage💍 in 🅰️all kinds of artistic🎨👨‍🎨👩‍🎨🎭🥋🖌️🖊️🖋️✒️✏️🖼️ crafts. 34 🅰️And he has given both👥 him 🅰️and 🅾️Oholiab son👦 of 🅰️Ahisamak, of the tribe🎪🎭 of Dan, the 🆎ability to2️⃣ teach👩‍🏫 others👥. 35 He has filled them👥 with skill to2️⃣ do 🅰️all kinds of work 🅰️as engravers, designers, embroiderers in 💙blue💙, 💜purple💜 and 🔴scarlet🔴 yarn 🅰️and fine linen👗👘, 🅰️and weavers ➖ 🅰️all of them👥 skilled workers 🅰️and designers.