Exodus 31:1-31:18

Bezalel and Oholiab

31 Then the Lord said🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽, 2 “See👀, I have chosen Bezalel son👦 of Uri, the son👦 of Hur, of the tribe🎪🎭 of Judah, 3 🅰️and I have filled him with the 👻Spirit👻 of God, with 🎓wisdom, with understanding🎓, with knowledge🎓 🅰️and with 🅰️all kinds👥 of 👩‍⚕️👩‍🎓👩‍🏫👩‍⚖️👩‍🌾👩‍🍳👩‍🔧👩‍🏭👩‍💼👩‍🔬👩‍💻👩‍🎤👩‍🎨👩‍✈️skills👩‍🚀👩‍🚒👮🕵️💂👷🤴👸👳👲👱🤵👰🤰 ➖ 4 to2️⃣ ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 🖍️🖌️🖊️🖋️✒️✏️🖼️artistic🎨👨‍🎨👩‍🎨🎭🎼🎵🎶🎤🎬📖 designs for4️⃣ work in 🎖️🏆gold🏅🥇, silver🥈 🅰️and bronze🥉, 5 to2️⃣ cut✂️ 🅰️and set stones🗿, to2️⃣ work in wood, 🅰️and to2️⃣ engage💘💍 in 🅰️all kinds of crafts🖌️🖍️🗒️🎨🖼️. 6 Moreover, I have 🅰️appointed Oholiab son👦 of 🅰️Ahisamak, of the tribe🎪🎭 of Dan, to2️⃣ help him. 🅰️Also I have given 🆎ability to2️⃣ 🅰️all the skilled workers to2️⃣ ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 everything I have commanded🗣️ you: 7 the tent⛺ of 🤝meeting🤝, the ark⛵🛶 of the covenant law⚖️ with the 🅰️atonement cover on🔛 it, 🅰️and 🅰️all the other furnishings💺🛋️ of the tent⛺ ➖ 8 the table 🅰️and its articles, the pure 🎖️🏆gold🏅🥇 🏮💡🛋️lampstand🕴️ and 🅰️all its 🅰️accessories👑👒🎩🎓⛑️📿💄💍, the 🛐altar of incense🚬, 9 the 🛐altar of 🔥burnt🔥 offering and 🅰️all its 🍴🥄utensils🍽️🔪, the basin⚱️🛢️ with its stand🕴️ ➖ 10 🅰️and 🅰️also the woven 👕👖👗👘👙👚garments, both👥 the sacred😇 garments👕👖👗👘👙👚 for4️⃣ Aaron the priest🤵 and the garments👕👖👗👘👙👚 for4️⃣ his sons👬 when they👥 serve 🅰️as priests🤵, 11 🅰️and the 🅰️anointing oil🛢️ and fragrant🌸🌼🌻🌷🏵️ incense🚬 for4️⃣ the Holy😇 Place. They👥 are to2️⃣ ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 them👥 just 🅰️as I commanded🗣️ you.”

The Sabbath

12 Then the Lord said🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽, 13 “Say🗣️ to2️⃣ the Israelites, ‘You must 🔎observe🔍 my Sabbaths. This will be🐝 a🅰️ sign🛑🚥🚦🚏 ➡️between⬅️ me 🅰️and you for4️⃣ the generations👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 to2️⃣ come, so you may know🎓 that I am the Lord, who ⛏️⚒️makes🛠️🔨 you holy😇.

14 “‘🔎Observe🔍 the Sabbath, 🐝because it is holy😇 to2️⃣ you. 🅰️Anyone1️⃣ who desecrates it is to2️⃣ be🐝 put to2️⃣ ☠️death☠️; those who do 🅰️any work on🔛 that ☀️day☀️ must be🐝 cut✂️ off from their people👥. 15 For4️⃣ six6️⃣ days📆 work is to2️⃣ be🐝 done, but the seventh7️⃣ ☀️day☀️ is a🅰️ ☀️day☀️ of sabbath 💤rest💤, holy😇 to2️⃣ the Lord. Whoever does 🅰️any work on🔛 the Sabbath ☀️day☀️ is to2️⃣ be🐝 put to2️⃣ ☠️death☠️.16 The Israelites 🅰️are to2️⃣ 🔎observe🔍 the Sabbath, 🎉celebrating🎊 it for4️⃣ the generations👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 to2️⃣ come 🅰️as 🅰️a lasting covenant. 17 It will be🐝 a🅰️ sign🚏🚥🚦🛑 ➡️between⬅️ me 🅰️and the Israelites 4️⃣forever, for4️⃣ in six6️⃣ days📆 the Lord ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 the 🌤️heavens🌤️ 🅰️and the 🌍🌎earth🌏🗺️, and on🔛 the seventh7️⃣ ☀️day☀️ he 💤rested💤 and was 🔄refreshed🔄.’”

18 When the Lord finished🏁 speaking🗣️ to2️⃣ Moses👴🏽 on🔛 Mount⛰️ Sinai, he gave him the two2️⃣ tablets of the covenant law⚖️, the tablets of stone🗿 inscribed by the finger🖕 of God.