Sleepless Nights

Sharkboy's POV

I toss and turn throughout the night, but I can not find myself capable of finding the escape of sleep. I can't believe it, Max and Linus, they were always an item. For 12 years they had been happily married. They lived in a little cottage on the side of a cliff in Fairydreambuttland. They seemed so happy last time I saw them, but I guess I was wrong. According to Max, their marital problems have been going on for at least 3 years now.

Maybe it was the fact that the two of them couldn't procreate. That was because the two of them have a rare disease where they are permanently stuck as 9-year-olds and would never hit puberty. Lavagirl and I have the same condition. Lavagirl...what did she think of all this? I haven't seen her since the dinner party where they announced their divorce, she seemed so upset that her lava body even became a water body because of her tears. She ran off without saying a thing. Oh, how I wanted to hold her, I love her so much and she doesn't even know. For all these years and how much we've been through together, and she doesn't have the faintest clue that I would sell my soul to The Dark Lord Cthulhu just to hug her.

Who knows what awaits us now, because now, all we can do is wait, and hope for the best.