The Suck of the Kidnap

Lavagirl's POV

"AH HA! Told you they'd show up," Ivanka triumphantly yells after watching Sharkboy, Max, and Linus crawl into vent system through the rooftop security cameras. A bit earlier, we both heard a loud sound coming from the roof, so she popped me into some random wheelbarrow she found and whisked me off into the security room. From there, she saw the very obvious break in footage of my dudes. Goddammit. She would have never seen that if that freaking rainbow dragon thing didn't make such a loud noise. Why the hell do you have to be so extra Sharkboy?!

"Yay, fun," I say as I roll my eyes, which makes Ivanka glare at me.

"Dear, dear Lavagirl, do you even know what your friends all coming here means?"

"Free tacos for everyone?" I say with a smirk.

"No! Although that would be nice, but NO! It means that my dear, amazing Linus will finally be reunited with me! Hoorah!" she says while doing the weirdest fucking happy dance I have ever seen. Jesus, what is wrong with this woman? If this is what she's like now, I'd hate to see the drunk version. I bet she's a real bitch. 

"Oooohhhhhh hoorah! That's just absolutely amazing. Really tickles my lovely bits you know?"

"Sassy as you may be, you were useful. Linus would have never come to visit me if you hadn't of been here. I tried contacting him for forever but alas, no response ever came," she says in a sorrowful manner. 

"Jeez, wonder why man? Not like the dude was in a dedicated relationship or anything...or at least one without a sex contract."

"UGH! JUST SHUT UP! You are so ruining my happy moment! You know what? I've had enough of putting up with you and your weird ass kinks. You're going straight into the Fox News studio," she says before grabbing the handles of the wheelbarrow and pushing me out of the room.

Damn, I've got to figure out a way to escape. I can't go to the Fox News studio. That's where stories go to die! Sharkboy and his little rescue squad are going to have to wait because I'm getting the hell out of here. Suddenly, I feel a tingling in my hands. Yes, yes I can feel it! My lava powers are coming back! HELLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I use what I can conjure up to melt off my favorite pair of fuzzy handcuffs. I'm so sorry my friends, it was for the best.

I lie low until Ivanka and I begin to reach the entrance of the studio when BOOM BAM BITCH! I jump out of the wheelbarrow, surprising Ivanka, run quickly behind her and push her back in! 

"HEY! What the hell, you're ruining my Versace!" she yells angrily. 

"WhAlE tOo BaD," I respond before restraining her with my second favorite pair of fuzzy handcuffs. I always keep a second pair on in case of an unexpected orgy. Now I am the dom as I rightfully should be. I grab the handles of the wheelbarrow and push Ivanka as I run down the halls, looking for the exit.