Being Kidnapped Sucks

Lavagirl's POV

"Goddammit!" I yell at the top of my lungs as I accidentally drop my shark dildo on my cat Mr. Oceanass. I was going to use that but now it's got a bunch of cat hair stuck to it. How else am I going to satisfy myself?

I needed a distraction from the horrible event that just transpired a few hours ago. Linus and Max, my favorite power couple, are getting a divorce! I just can't believe it, I know the story about how Max found Linus making out with Ivanka Trump naked on their very bed. I understand why Max is upset about it, but what I just can't understand is why the hell Linus would do such a thing?!

I know Linus, he tried to kill me once, and I know that the one thing he hates more than getting sent to the principal's office is adultery. Personally, I blame Ivanka for this. She's always been acting up ever since her father got kicked out of his presidency over the Land of Pain a few months ago. I mean come on, we all knew that wouldn't last. Let's just all be glad that Shrek showed up with an army of Gays and Memes to back him up when confronting Trump. Otherwise, who knows how they would've stopped those Trump Supporters? Those people don't ever quit.

I start to head into my sex dungeon to grab another toy to play with when suddenly I hear the sound of glass shattering. I stop right in my tracks. 

"Shit," I say as I try to use my Lava powers but can't because they've been temporarily disabled because of my tears from the divorce. So instead I grab the whip I leave lying around for moments just like this. 

I slowly make my way towards the source of the sound when suddenly I hear another sound, but this time it's the sound of a cat hissing. NO! Mr. Oceanass! I need to save him. I start to run but I am knocked over by a mysterious figure dressed in white. I begin to lasso my whip but I am held down by extremely strong arms and have a cloth pressed to my face, then everything goes to black...