prologue.a

"You wanted to talk to me?" The lady behind the counter says, approaching me slowly.

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you about writing and publishing a book." I tell her, sitting down in an armchair by the front desk.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?" The lady rolls her eyes.

"Well, the only problem is, I'm not very good at the whole writing thing." I admit.

"So what are you doing here?" The lady asks, clearly getting irritated with me.

"I've got a great story for you, and it's all true, and I heard that your a good writer, maybe we could work something out." I propose.

The lady lets out a long sigh.

"Fine, you've got two hours, kid, tell me your story, and I'll decide whether or not it's worth publishing." The lady crosses her arms and plops down in the chair next to me, pulling out a notebook and pen.

"Trust me, you'll want to publish this one." I say confidently.

"Okay, whatever, kid. Go ahead, tell me your story."

I smile and take a deep breath.

"I've named it, "The Infamous Words of a Teenage Hearttrob." I inform her, and begin recalling the events that had happened in one short year. "I hope you enjoy it, because I certainly did."

A/N: So this is gonna be a little different than my other fics, because it will be in like a weird format, and about halfway through, I'll cut back to this scene, and I'm not telling you who is in this scene right now for a reason, because you'll find that out at the end of the book. It's not Isabelle in this scene, though.