2.VI

"Our relationship is kind of boring, haven't you noticed?" Ashton sighed. We were sat on the couch, Ashton hanging upside down like a little kid, and my legs on his chest.

"I guess, but what do you wanna do? Rob a store?" I laughed.

"No,  I just think we should do more adventurous things together," Ashton replied.

"Like what, we're not even eighteen, Ash," I laughed.

"I don't know, we could be like the next Romeo and Juliet, except without the suicide, and our parents don't frown upon us being together," Ashton's eyes brightened up and I gave him a quizzical look.

"Does that mean you want to get married?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"No, I'm not suggesting marraige, don't worry," Ashton laughed. I let out a sigh of relief.

"So what are you suggesting?" I pulled him up so he was facing me.

"Runaway with me, I know I sound crazy, don't you see what you do to me?" Ashton smiled widely.

"You do realize you're quoting All Time Low right now, right?" I laughed.

"That was the point, but what do you say?" Ashton looked at me hopefully.

"You're serious?" my eyes widened at him.  He was insane, we couldn't just run away, we had to finish school and go to college.

"Yes, think about it, Isabelle, you and me across the country. Alone, in our own little world. We'll be back After Sammi and Luke graduate high school, we don't have to worry about anything," Ashton sighed.

"I think you're a little out of sorts, Ash," I laughed.

"What about this? School is almost over, so we can go down to New York City over the Summer, we'll be back in time for Senior year and everything," he bit his lip.

"Maybe, I'll think about it, Ash," I sighed.

He clapped and pulled out his phone, "shit, I have to get home, I have to watch  my  brother," he hissed. He stood up and pecked my lips, "I'll see you later, Is."

I shook my head at him and waved goodbye. I walked into my room and grabbed my phone off of my nightstand. There were ten new texts from Luke.

From: dorkwad

is

From: dorkwad

omg

From: dorkwad

i need help

From: dorkwad

i'm so confused

From: dorkwad

ew

From: dorkwad

i hate feelings

From: dorkwad

meet me somewhere please

From: dorkwad

i need your girl advice

From: dorkwad

girls are good at feelings right

From: dorkwad

just meet me somewhere please

I laughed at the texts and told him to meet me at the park. Poor luke caught feelings for Sammi.

[IM SORRY ABOUT HOW SHORT THIS IS BUT I MIGHT DOUBLE UPDATE?? ONLY SIX CHAPTERS LEFT????

OAKAY GOODBUE

xoxoxo mary elizabeth]