2.II

"Have you noticed anything weird with Sammi?" I asked Ashton as I slammed my locker shut.

"No, why?" he tilted his head to the side.

"I got a weird call from her," I mumbled and leaned against my locker as I saw Luke being dragged up to my locker by a giggly Sammi. I examined her and found two purple marks on her neck.

"Have you found a boyfriend?" I commented. She blushed and shook her head.

"Just a one time thing," she mumbled.

"Oh?" I smirked at her with a raised eyebrow as Luke grumbled something and squeezed past me, so he could get to his locker.

"What's been up with you, Lucas?" I asked getting on my tip toes and looking around his neck, but found nothing.

"Not much, I've got a math competition on Thursday," he told me. I nodded and reached into his locker and grabbed the pack of gum he stored in there.

He snatched it from my hand after I took a piece and shoved it into his pocket, glaring at me.

"You're always so grouchy, Luke," I pouted and leaned back onto Ashton's chest.

"No I'm not," he whined. Sammi walked to the other side of him and whispered something in his ear. He cracked a smile and pulled two textbooks out of his locker.

"Hey, Is!" someone called. I recognized the voice immediately and rolled my eyes. I pushed myself off of Ashton's chest and turned around to come face to face with Calum.

"What?" I snapped.

"What are you doing tonight?" he smirked.

"We have plans," Ashton butted in.

"We do?" I turned around with furrowed eyebrows.

"We do now," Ashton smiled through gritted teeth. I nodded and turned around to Calum again.

"Whatever, have fun with muscle man," Calum grumbled and walked off.

"So, muscle man, what are our plans?" I raised my eyebrow and laughed.

"My parents won't be home," Ashton smirked.

"Yeah?" I giggled.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"What about your siblings?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Dammit," Ashton grumbled.

"My mom won't be home until eleven, stop being pouty," I hit his chest and turned to Sammi and Luke who were whispering to each other.

"A couple weeks ago you two wouldn't go within feet of each other," I laughed.

Sammi blushed and Luke looked at me blankly shrugging.

"Luke, what are you doing tonight?" Sammi asked.

"Beating up Calum," Luke grumbled. I smacked his arm and shook my head.

"Good luck with that, you're as scrawny as a ten year old," I snorted.

"I have muscle," Luke pouted.

"Not enough to beat up Calum, I mean have you seen the guy?" I remarked.

"Whatever, c'mon Sams," Luke motioned for Sammi to follow him as he walked to his class.

"They seem close," Ashton giggled.

"No, really?" I said sarcastically, grabbing Ashton's hand and dragging him to my first period class.

<>

"You are a dickhead," I told Ashton as I sat on his lap.

"Is that so?" Ashton raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, I was sitting there, you douche," I grumbled.

"Well now you have a better seat," he smiled cheekily.

I sighed and leaned back into his chest. He buried his nose into the crook of my neck.

"I'll be right back," I mumbled, throwing my bag on the floor, not caring if anything fell out.

I walked down my hallway and ran into my room, grabbing my laptop. I padded back to the living room where Ashton held my journal in his hands.

"What's this?" he smirked. I snatched the journal from his hands and slipped it back into my bag.

"Our story," I laughed. He reached down and grabbed it again.

"The Infamous Words of a Teenage Heartthrob," he looked at it, "am I the heartthrob?"

"Yes," I smiled. He opened it up to the first page and read it aloud.

"My heart is made of paper, you don't seem to care, my heart is made of fragile things, I pulled out of the air-" he read quietly.

"That's enough," I grabbed at it, but he flipped more pages until he came to another poem.

"Hello Angel, I'm the Devil, maybe we could get together, and you could teach me your good ways, then maybe someday I can change," Ashton smiled at it.

"Stop it," I mumbled and shoved it in my bag.

"Which one of us is the angel?" Ashton asked.

"You," I smiled at him. He looked down at me sadly.

"I think I'm the one who needs to change," he told me, "not you."

[kind of short but double update today heyeyeyeye

just warning you guys that part two of this book gets intense af and as we get more into it there's gonna be a lot of cliffhangers.

yep, but anyway. by the end of this book you should be able to piece all of this together and figure it out.

i have the greatest plot twist planned im so !!!!!!!!!

next chapter is gonna be great i promise bc omg im just gonna leave you with greatest fucking oTP ever in the next chapter

okay thank you for nearly 2k ilygsm

peace out

xoxoxo mary elizabeth]