1.VII

"Yes, Lucas," I sighed on the other side of the phone.

"But, the history final is in a week," he groaned.

"I know, but this will be like an hour," I reasoned.

"Fine, I'll be over in five," he sighed, hanging up the phone.

I sighed and put my phone down. The school week had been weird. Ashton and I hadn't made anything official, and the only person that knew about us was Sammi, who was trying her best to keep quiet. Ashton and I had of course "gotten together" more times this week, and I was just guessing that it was the sexual tension between us at school being released when we got home. I was more observant of the way Sammi and Luke acted together, it didn't seem like Luke was faking his hatred for Sammi, which really sucked, but I promised her that I'd talk to him this weekend, and that's what I was doing.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. I ran to answer it and found Luke on the other side of the door.

"What's so urgent?" he asked.

"We need to have a talk about feelings," I stated.

"Another one?" he groaned, "I already told you, I'm not gay, I only agreed to the fact that Channing Tatum was hot so you wouldn't give me that stupid irritated look."

"No, this isn't about sexuality," I laughed, "it's about Sammi."

"Even worse," he muttered. I slapped him lightly and sat down on the couch.

"Listen, I know you guys 'hate' each other, but deep down inside, what do you feel about her?" I asked in a philosophical tone. Luke pushed himself off the couch and started for the door.

"That's it, I'm leaving," he announced. I ran up to him and grabbed his bicep, wiggling his arm on the process and furrowing my eyes at it.

"You need to work out more," I told him. He rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips.

"Just because I'm not like your muscle-man hook up, doesn't mean I'm not muscle-y," he whined.

"How do you know about that?" I asked.

"Know about what?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ashton and I hooking up," I answered.

"I didn't, I was making a joke- wait you hooked up?" Luke looked at me seriously.

"Yeah-"

"Fucking hell," Luke cut me off and walked towards the door.

"What are you doing?" I stopped him.

"Which apartment does Ashton live in?" Luke walked out of my apartment but peeked his head back in again.

"Lucas, don't you dare lecture him," I warned, yanking him back into the apartment.

"You don't have a dad to do it, so it's my job," Luke shrugged. I rolled my eyes and hit his chest.

"Sit," I pointed to the couch and he sulked over to it.

"I don't know what you want me to tell you," Luke sighed.

"Just tell me everything you feel about Sammi," I said.

"I mean, she's pretty, and if she wasn't such a bitch to me I'd like her. There's been a few nice moments that we shared where we weren't fighting and we were just talking and stuff, and that was okay, I guess," Luke looked down at his lap.

"But you don't like her in a more-than-a-friend way?" I confirmed.

"No," Luke shook his head.

"Okay, thanks Luke," I smiled and dragged him out of the apartment, shutting the door in his face.

Poor Sammi.

[short but ya know its an update

okay thanks for almost 400, I want to try to get 1k maybe???? idk thanks a lot guys :)

goodbye :) ]