2.VIII

"I'm coming!" I yelled to the person on the other side of the door. I placed my book on the floor of my bedroom and ran to the door. Ashton was on the other side - of course.

"Hey, Is," he smiled.

"What's up, Ash?" I asked, walking to my room with him following.

"Not much, just bored," he sighed and sat on my bed. I sat on my floor picking up my book again. I was five pages away from finishing it. Ashton groaned and rolled his eyes at me, but I saw this little smile forming on his face. I looked at the way he looked at me. Maybe he loved me too.

"I'm five pages away from finishing," I pouted and he sighed, sitting next to me on the floor. He put his arms around my shoulder and nuzzled his face into my neck. I rolled my eyes at him and moved my head away from him. I gave him a warning look  and scooted closer to him, I showed him the page I was on, but he didn't  read it.

"What?" he raised his eyebrow.

"This girl is talking about love. She thinks love is simply a figment of our imagination, that it never actually exists. I don't agree though, just because it's not tangible doesn't mean it doesn't exist, don't you agree?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I guess," he shrugged, I scoffed and pointed to a line.

"If love were real, I'd have a man by my side comforting me. He would tell me not to worry about making dinner and we would be lost in our own world, but alas love is not real. It's something we think up to comfort ourselves. It's an excuse as to why we put our all into relationships. But it is simply nonexistent, it is just an idea thought up by someone once. It's a trend, that's all," I read to  Ashton. He raised his eyebrow at me, "she's partially right, but I think it's much more than that. I think it's the willingness you have to please another person. Maybe it's the way you can't describe your feelings, simply because you have so many of them towards one person."

"What are you getting at, Is?" Ashton laughed at me.

"When I look at you, there's something I don't see when I look at other people. It's like my world stops for a second and I just have to take a minute to calm down because you're mine-"

"I love you, Is," Ashton interrupted me.

"You read my mind," I laughed. I got no reply, just a  soft kiss and a calm look. It wasn't a big deal to Ashton. I went back to my book and looked up at Ashton, irritation was spread across his face.

"What?" I laughed.

"You seem more interested in fucking that book than fucking me, just saying," he smirked.

"I love you too," I mumbled, ignoring his comment and going back to my book.

"Where's your mom?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and closed my book.

"Why does  that matter?" I raised my eyebrow. He smirked at me and scooted closer.

"Why do you think?" he muttered, sucking on my neck.

"You seem a little horny, Ash," I laughed, "do you wanna take care of that?" I motioned towards the bathroom, earning a glare from Ashton.

"I'd much rather you take care of it," he said and connected our lips.

Thank god my mom was on a business trip.

[ashabelle had sex but i dont write smut and i dont feel like bothering amira aka my smut dealer +++  i wanna keep this book smut free, and they'll probably just gonna have sex for the rest of the book until it ends great story.

sorry this is so short :(((

okay yeah so i love you guys and happy 2014 four more chapters left of tiwoath woohoo

okay bye

xoxoxo mary elizabeth.

ps i published my q&a in my book "#i dont knows" ik some of you asked questions so you might wanna check that out :)

bye and again

xoxoxo mary elizabeth]