prologue.b

The story starts in the most reasonable way it could, with Isabelle Galaff.

No, she's not a slut, but she's not a geek, either. She's kind of in between.

A small fact about Isabelle:

She had the whole school wrapped around her finger, but she didn't quite know it.

She's actually quite beautiful, it wouldn't surprise me if some random boy would jump in front of a bullet for her.

It was halfway through her junior year as Isabelle was in a happy relationship, everything was perfect for the not-popular-it-girl. Of course, all of that was about to change.

Then, there's Ashton Irwin. Not-so-popular(but pretty good-looking) math geek. There was no in between for Ashton, he was simply a geek, he did math for fun. No person in their right mind would do that.

A small fact about Ashton Irwin:

He was not in his right mind.

Ashton was halfway through his senior year, he had ready been accepted into a couple colleges, now he just had to choose which would give a good education as a math major.

A question: What are you supposed to do with a Math Major?

An Answer: How silly of me, you can clearly write math textbooks and teach bratty Middle Schoolers.

He never had eyes for Isabelle, but of course that was about to change.

A/N: So yeah, there's two prologues so I know that's a bit weird but ya. the next update will be a chapter.

I'll be updating this every other Sunday for now, but that might change. If you are ever wondering when I'll update, my update schedule is in my bio so ya.

So this story will kind of be like a movie, so every time you see "<>" its like a cut to another scene, so ya, I'll update again, not next sunday, but the sunday after that, so enjoy yourselves until then.

xo. Mary Elizabeth :)